Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp Wk Oct 26 SPOILERS!!!!

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Susan-QVC, please move our thread back to "pet lovers"! It's been our "home" for over a year for OUR thread. We were invited to post there. I spend a lot of money at QVC, but hey, if I am not on YOUR site posting then I can spend my money elsewhere. We are NOT bothering anybody. So please...move our thread back. Thank you. 

Yea, I was wondering what this was about. Personally, I don't care where they put it and although I love animals, there is a down side to being over there. Regardless, I had to look for the thread earlier and was surprised to see it had been moved, despite the moderators being consistently enjoined not to... Interesting that most of them have respected the request.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Yes, I agree about the medical problems on Y&R.  They are either in a wheelchair, laying in bed (ie "legs won't move) or in a coma.  That's it!

Did I read where Adam is going to come to the Halloween party?  Are they having a Halloween party?  One thing about this group....people dying or dead, people missing, fires, etc.  So what!  Let's party people!

Do you guys remember when they had amazing parties?  People were dressed in amazing gowns?  They actually used extras!

Not to beat a dead horse, but don't you guys wish they'd go back to where they have someone like (down the road) Katherine who was the Grand Dame of the group?

I keep waiting for Sage to flip out and announce the baby belongs to Adam (just what he needs) and that Gabrielle (the real one) hit the little girl!

I watched the show live a few times this week.  I kept reaching over to FF over some of the boring stuff......but it was live.

Good grief!  I think I need some that 'juice' that Dr has been giving Hillary that she can go from a coma (pretty much dead) to pulling everything out (she probably is in the toilet peeing).  She's probably picking out her costume for the Halloween party....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Yes, I agree about the medical problems on Y&R.  They are either in a wheelchair, laying in bed (ie "legs won't move) or in a coma.  That's it!

Did I read where Adam is going to come to the Halloween party?  Are they having a Halloween party?  One thing about this group....people dying or dead, people missing, fires, etc.  So what!  Let's party people!

Do you guys remember when they had amazing parties?  People were dressed in amazing gowns?  They actually used extras!

Not to beat a dead horse, but don't you guys wish they'd go back to where they have someone like (down the road) Katherine who was the Grand Dame of the group?

I keep waiting for Sage to flip out and announce the baby belongs to Adam (just what he needs) and that Gabrielle (the real one) hit the little girl!

I watched the show live a few times this week.  I kept reaching over to FF over some of the boring stuff......but it was live.

Good grief!  I think I need some that 'juice' that Dr has been giving Hillary that she can go from a coma (pretty much dead) to pulling everything out (she probably is in the toilet peeing).  She's probably picking out her costume for the Halloween party....

@Annabellethecat66 I remember when YR had fabulous parties (sets, wardrobe) I surely do... Now days, even the weddings, which used to be events, seem to be done on the fly... And heaven only knows I too have long felt this show needs to have a Grand Dame or at least a 'matriarch'. Katherine's gone, we get that, but there are so many options from their rich history, something that won't be the case a few years from now, the way the show is currently being written. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@SharkE, yay! They moved our thread back! Please come back!!!!

Honored Contributor

Thursday October 29th:

Nikki and Phyllis get ready for an event.

The Paragon Project wreaks havoc in Genoa City.
***Chocolate should be one of the major food groups!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi ladies.....I found ya but I was getting kind of confused as to where to post.  I have not been watching Y&R like I use too it's getting boring and predictable and so much other stuff has been going on...like work.

I hope this thread is kept up and I appreciate all the the hard work from sharke and loveschocolate but I will understand if it's decided not to continue to meet in our "rented room" on the boards.  It doesn't really matter where we rent the room as long as it's a nice place to meet, greet and chat.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1, long time no see!!! I will keep the thread going as long as posters want me too. I wish Sharke would come back, as she had all  the "good stuff". I am behind 2 episodes that I need to watch sometime today. 

Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Luvitorleaveit1, long time no see!!! I will keep the thread going as long as posters want me too. I wish Sharke would come back, as she had all  the "good stuff". I am behind 2 episodes that I need to watch sometime today. 

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Sounds like I missed some drama on the boards is that why sharke left?

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1, no drama, just sick of the moderators moving our thread. It does get really old. Don't know why they just can't leave our thread alone. 

Honored Contributor

At the station, Devon rants to Paul and Dylan about Cane – he thinks he is playing with them. Dylan says he could be telling the truth. Devon says even Lily has stopped defending him. He hollers. What is it going to take for them to do their job? Dylan tells Paul he’ll talk to Cane. Devon breaks down to Paul – he’s afraid Hilary is dead.

At the Club, Cane is on the phone with his attorney, who doesn’t believe him about Hilary, when he spots Lily and the kids dressed up for Halloween. Cane wants to spend time with the kids, but Lily says he should stay away for now. They bicker about her not believing him. Lily only knows he seems desperate. She leaves with the kids. Dylan arrives. He tells Cane he doesn’t think he’s lying about Hilary. Cane describes his encounter with Hilary. He recalls blood on her arm. Dylan says that would be from the IV.

At the boathouse, Gwen tells Neil that Hilary seemed okay at the hospital and wanted to call her husband. Dr. Neville appears and says he found Hilary at the hospital. She’s still there, but he took care of their problem. Neil asks, “What have you done?” Neville says he sedated her – she’s in a private room. He wants to get out of town quickly in the meantime. Neil asks why he’s in such a hurry. Neville says it’s because Hilary came out of her coma too quickly – he couldn’t run tests. Neil worries he’s created permanent damage in Hilary with his protocol. Neville says they accomplished something revolutionary but it would be misinterpreted. He leaves. Neil tells Gwen he won’t run. Gwen worries about what could happen. Neil has to clear Cane’s name – he made a mess and it ends right now. Gwen will help him find Hilary and make sure she can tell the truth.

At the hospital, Gwen’s sister finds Hilary unconscious in a room. “The whole world is looking for you.” She gets Stitch, who tells Hilary, who groggily opens her eyes, that everything will be okay.

At the Club, Dylan gets a call and tells Cane they found Hilary.

Paul and Devon arrive at the hospital. Stitch tells them Hilary's asleep and was receiving some sort of treatment – she can’t communicate. They need to bring her back slowly and carefully. Devon looks in at her. Cane arrives with Dylan. Devon asks Cane where he hid his wife. Cane says this is ******, and leaves. Neil and Gwen are nearby. He tells her he’ll find out what’s going on, and joins the others. Stitch says they can visit one at a time. Paul goes in. Hilary asks for her husband. Paul questions her about the cliff. She gets distressed. Devon enters. “I’m right here.” She jumps back. “Don’t touch me! Get away from me!” Dylan hustles Devon out. Hilary wants Neil. He appears. She embraces him in relief.

At the Halloween gala at Newman Enterprises, Jack, Victor, and Ashley talk about business and raising money for Delia. Victor is keen to show Newman is as strong as ever. Kevin appears – he’s working on Paragon. Phyllis joins Jack. In a lounge, Nick and Nikki are with the kids preparing for their parade. Nikki thinks Sage should get out of the hospital and come. Nikki goes, and Chelsea arrives with Connor. Faith points at a person in a red cloak and black mask looking into the room. “It’s the devil!” The person takes off. Nick calls Sage at the hospital and suggests she join him. Chelsea tells Nick she understands Sage wanting to stay with Christian – she wanted to stay with Adam. She worries how she will stand ten years without him. Nick hugs her. At the gala, Mariah volunteers her and Kevin to look after the kids. Nikki is grateful. Abby arrives and greets Victor. Ashley asks where her fiancé is. Victor’s nose is out of joint that Stitch didn’t ask his permission. Abby insists she’s happy. The person in the devil costume watches everyone. In the lounge, Mariah and Kevin take charge of the children, so Nick and Chelsea can join the party, where Nick learns of Abby’s engagement, and Sage arrives dressed in the same pink scrubs as Chelsea. Jack and Phyllis talk to Chelsea. Phyllis advises her to face Adam’s sentence head-on. Nick and Sage take a selfie. He promises they will get back to Christian before too long. Sage dances with Victor. Nikki tells Nick it will be a special night for the Newman family. Elsewhere, Lily drops her twins into the lounge with Kevin and Mariah. A caped man appears – it’s Joe. He and Lily discuss Cane and then he helps out with the twins and smiles at Lily. Kevin and Mariah ready the kids for the parade. In the electrical room, someone in a red hooded cape and red gloves cuts wires in the panel. Soon, the electrical room is in flames!