Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Grp Wk Oct 26 SPOILERS!!!!

@SharkE wrote:

They're saying now when Hilary wakes up she will think she's still married to Neil and Gwen is not amused. Gwen, will put her back in a coma LOL

"back off my man, b outch"!!!!!!!!!!! The way she would look after laying on her rear for a month she wouldn't look to tempting I'm afraid in real life.

Woman WinkWoman LOL

Oh please, it's soap-land, she'll look fabulous...  Ah yes, the old amnesia trick... You had to wonder when they'd pull that one out. They've done every other trite thing there was to do.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Neil and Devon can keep it "all in the family" like the Newman men have with Sharon!Cat LOL

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Super Contributor

Any spoilers on the Driver ? Nick, Crazy Chloe, Esther, Marco Polo, Pristene ??? There's a long list. ;0
Honored Contributor

@maryebrown wrote:
Any spoilers on the Driver ? Nick, Crazy Chloe, Esther, Marco Polo, Pristene ??? There's a long list. ;0

Kevin...

Honored Contributor

And I still don't think Adam hit the kid... Wonder if whoever hit him also hit her... though this feels like more of a revenge thing.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

If I have to sit and watch Sage's mug Man Sad like she is smelling fresh chit I won't be able to stand it will have to leave the room. That Charlie Brown upside down  frown she has going on is enough to put me off my feed.

Seriously... Sage... She doesn't have a subtle bone in her body... As the old saying goes, she really knows how to chew the scenery.

Honored Contributor

Neil despairs of Hilary ever regaining consciousness and clearing his name

Gwen notices Hil's fingers moving

Dr. Neville is unable to tell if it was an involuntary spasm, or a sign that wakies are pending

Neil tries to get Dr. Neville to promise a timetable; Dr. Neville of course is unable to do so

Gwen and Neil take a breather to regroup as Dr. Neville takes a nap

Great balls of fire! Hilary wakes up! and wonders who the weirdo is, sleeping in the chair beside her bed in her delightful accommodations

Hilary experiences some disorientation

Stitch plans a romantic champagne proposal for Abby at the GCAC but is interrupted by Ashley's untimely intrusion

Abby tries to get Mom to beat it

Stitch is paged to the hospital for an emergency before Ashley buys a clue and give the lovebirds some privacy

Abby tells Ashley Stitch was about to propose

Ashley can't believe it

A sad Abby leaves; Ashley finds the ring in a glass of bubbly

M - Victor blames Billy for Adam's close encounter with a car

T - Nick receives some discomfiting news

W - Cane has a surprise for Lily, Chelsea makes a case for her union with Adam

Th - Phyllis and Nikki team up for some event planning

F - Devon's universe goes cattywampus, danger arrives at the Halloween ball

Honored Contributor

Gees Louise, somebody tripped the hotel fire alarm we about lost our hearing !!!!!!! I thought it was the TV I called down and said I think our TV is going out or something it's making an awful sound . She said "It's the fire alarm going off" I guess a kid tripped it or it was some kind of test or something. My ears are ringing. LOL That was loud enough to wake up honest Abe.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE@stevieb@Pandalady@maryebrown and all Y&R viewers. Today's episode was one big "yawn". JMO.

Super Contributor

@loveschocolate Thanks ! I ran errands and dvr'd it. Now I can just delete it. Sounds like a yawnfest to me, too. Stitch & Abby bore me to tears. I can skip Wednesday too - I cannot stand Cane and Silly Lily.