Occasional Contributor

Re: Y&R Group Wk July 20th..SPOILERS

After reading the tidbits from Jessica Collins' interview, I wonder what actress received her storyline?  Cat Surprised  Guess we'll never know for sure.

Honored Contributor

Sharon or Sage I'm betting

Honored Contributor

Jack reveals to Stitch that he's awake. Jack tells Stitch to tell nobody, not even Phyllis or Ashley. Jack wants to protect the Abbott family, his wife, Adam, and Marisa.

Victor becomes annoyed that Nikki and Neil are spending so much time together.

Mon.

At the hospital, Avery tells Phyllis about the rapist and how she held Joe at gunpoint. Avery says she's leaving Genoa City. Phyllis agrees to tell Summer. Elsewhere, Ashley is emotional after talking to Traci by phone. Ben appears. They are chatting when the male executive from Abby's warehouse meeting appears with a head wound. He says the hot blonde got frisky and he lost control of the car. Ash and Ben panic over Abby, who appears in a wheelchair. "I closed the warehouse deal." Once Abby's in a bed, Ash asks if getting drunk with a business associate and getting frisky is how to close a deal. She leaves to tell the family. Abby tells Ben she wasn't getting frisky.

Outside Jack's room, Phyllis asks Victor what the hell he's doing there. She tells him Jack's not dead. Victor says he'll be vindicated. Later, Billy visits Abby, who proudly shows him the contract for the warehouse workers. Billy is appalled - the contract is going to kill them. Elsewhere, Ash apologizes to Ben for insinuating that Abby fooled around on him. Ben says he can't get Abby's mother out of his mind.

Tues.

Phyllis asks the comatose Jack, "Are you trying to say that Gabriel Bingham isn't your son?" Billy looks on.

Victor says to Adam, "You know what I see when I look at you? I see my son Adam."

Avery says to Dylan, "That's what I'm trying to tell you, I'm not coming back."

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honored Contributor

Wonder if Chelsea will recall Ashley snooping thru her table and then like magic a gun was found afterward?

althought the ''dirty' cop planted it.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Chelsea should have told Paul when he found the gun right away that Ashley was just there and snooping in that drawer! Duh!!!!!
Occasional Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

AWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!HeartCat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

I was thinking Sharon...

Honored Contributor

Latest rumor:

Sharon has miscarriage and Dylan joins the police force !

Lord, help the citizens of G City ! He'll shoot first and ask questions later. LOL Talk about police running wild.........he'll tie your butt up and beat you to death. He's to immature and spontaneous to be a cop. He would last about a month before he would go rogue. ROFL