Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Group Wk July 20th..SPOILERS

Seems like Sage is at the hospital every other day.

I bet nasty Marco returns he's not at the bottom of the lake he would had bubbled up to the top by now anyway if he'd really died in the lake. Bet he kills Marisa

Honored Contributor

Transfer Sat.

Chelsea has to face some hard truths regarding Adam
Chelsea becomes confused when she overhears Adam telling Nick Sage's baby may be more about Nick's bank account

Chelsea realizes that Adam could be the father of Sage's baby

Adam confesses that he would not have had sex with Sage if Chelsea wasn't marrying Billy

Chelsea feels betrayed

Dylan confesses to Sharon

Lily wonders why Cane does not have the capacity to forgive her

Tired of grovelling to Cane, Lily accepts Joes dinner invitation

Lily discovers that Joe can be funny and charming and realizes she has feelings for him

Victoria begs Victor to tell her the truth

Jack decides to keep quiet about Marco for now

Phyllis sees a big difference in Jack

Jack continues to keep Phyllis in the dark about Marco

Phyllis realizes her marriage is not in a good place and knows Jack is keeping things from her

Nikki is very concerned about Neil's anger toward Hilary and Devon

If Sage's baby is Adam's he does not want it to become one of Victor's minions

Chelsea is angry she learns this information right after discovering Adam's true identity

Adam worries that Chelsea may expose his true identity

A crisis situation puts Devon into hot 🔥 water

Rivalry escalates between Victor and Jack

Jack and Marco seek revenge against Victor

Phyllis is devastated when she realizes she has been having repeated s*x with Marco and wonders if her marriage can survive

As Devon and Hilary's wedding approaches Neil is driven to the brink and the result stuns everyone

The real killer of the cabin murders is revealed with a very big twist

Chelsea and Adam's relationship will be tested while they try to keep Adam's identity a secret

Honored Contributor

Frequent Contributor

Welcome back panda. Have enjoyed your posts. Thanks Sharke for the updates. 

I wonder why everyone is in Noah's face because he is moving on from his fiancé's death with Marissa but Summer and Kyle have been playing patty-cake ever since her Husband died and no one has said a word! Really dislike Summer.

Super Contributor

Sharke out of all the spoilers this was the best.

Mariah gets turned on by Kevn's flippers Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:
Say it ain't so that Sage is carrying Adam's baby...what a hot mess!!!!!

One more stupid writing choice.  It seemed to me they did the deed mere minutes before she was 'expecting'.  It's stuff like this, along with pretty much everything else, that's just made what used to be a good show virtually a joke and not at all compelling to watch. Soaps have always taken liberties with reality, and with what transpires in the real world, but not like this one is doing now.

Ever since Pratt arrived it's been one bad choice after another, one stupid story after another, one pot shot at the female characters after another, one bad casting choice after another, and he apparently thinks he can obfuscate it all with 'disaster' and 'shock value' story lines, based on his apparent assumption that characters don't matter.  He would be wrong.  Yes, someone needs to take a poll before he not only manages to kill off half the cast, but before he kills off the entire show, as I understand he has been effective at doing with others.  And, as noted before, his track record for the longevity of shows he writes isn't exactly the stuff dreams are made of.  

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Retreaded wrote:

Welcome back panda. Have enjoyed your posts. Thanks Sharke for the updates. 

I wonder why everyone is in Noah's face because he is moving on from his fiancé's death with Marissa but Summer and Kyle have been playing patty-cake ever since her Husband died and no one has said a word! Really dislike Summer.

Really dislike both of them...  If anyone needs a one way ticket out of GC it's those two.

The STILL as yet unrevealed cabin killer should've taken those two out instead of Austin and whats-her-name...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...