Honored Contributor

Re: Updated 'NEWS' on Tissyanne's dear MOTHER ~

[ Edited ]

@NAES1 wrote:

Many here on Pet Lovers know Tissyanne, She has been a very close friend of this forum for many years.

I know that she has visited many threads throughout the years. That is how I had come to know her (6) years ago. My dearest friend. 

I, along with her many friends on another forum have been told of her arrangements for her terminally ill mother, approximately two hours ago, the decision her mother wanted: she and her brother, a registered nurse, made that decision, thus far.

I have copied what she has written so everyone may know.

Thank you for reading, NAES

[edited] from Tissyanne-  May 17th, Thursday, 2018

My Mom is back home, at her request under the care of Hospice still, and she also now has health care with her 24 hours a day. She cannot walk, and her breathing is very difficult. I of course am not certain, but my brother and I feel the time is short.

I just ask for your prayers and / or positive energy for her her passing to be peaceful.

Thank you all.

Dearest NAES

Thank you so much for starting this

special thread on behalf of our beloved

friend Tissyanne.

I also thanked you on the Cupcake Cafe

thread.

Dearest Tissyanne

Wishing that thousands of miles didn't

separate us so that I could be with you

during this exremely difficult time.

Instead,as always,I'm with you and

your Mom in loving spirit.

Per your request I'm sending tons of

special prayers and positive to your

Mom for a peaceful passing to Heaven.

(((((HeartTISSYANNE & HER MOMHeart)))))

---------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

5DE52553-B343-47FA-9DAA-2382BC3D7835.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Sweet Tissy,  My heart aches for you and your Dear Family.  I pray that your precious Mother can find peace and comfort in the coming days.  Sending you warm hugs and prayers for you Dear Friend.

Trusted Contributor

Dear Tissyanne, You and your dear mother are very close to my heart right now. I pray the same prayer for your Mother that I prayed for mine. Quietly and peaceful,  Dear God. May God be close to you and give you peace and strength. Much Love, New

Honored Contributor

Prayers, peace, love and strength to Tissyanne, her mother and family.

❤️🙏🕊💔

Trusted Contributor

Tissyanne your Mom and you are in my heart and my prayers.I'm so sorry to read thsi.Your Mom has fought so hard and im sure very tired.God Blss her.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Respected Contributor

NAES, thank you for starting this thread.  Tissyanne, I am praying so hard for your dear Mom to find peace and comfort, and for you and your brother to be strong and hold fast to your love and your memories.  I am so very, very sorry that your parting is imminent!

Valued Contributor

May Tissyanne's mother be filled with grace, perfect peace and pure love.

e5e44aee24df48127d365fb4281664ef--white-roses-white-flowers.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers that @Tissyanne and her Mother are given the strength they need at this difficult,heart rending time. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

~~~............thinking of you, now

Heart @Tissyanne and your Mother...how dear the both of you are to me.

I was clearly confused from yesterday's update and the word suffering + Hospice care UNSETTLED me very much.

There is never a question in my mind for any patient to have -even-a long night of any type, having an *on going headache dealing with what we know already.

That definitely comes from my medical responsibility of total care when in charge. There is never any reason Heart for you Heart to apologize to me in not notifying that soon.

Please understand I do take these types of situations very much to heart and know when something is not medically taken care of; what I had read.

That was good to hear you have taken a stance not for this to happen again- ...... ````nor anything that may become worse.

They must know the rules, along with a daily report to or from the head nurse that is keenly aware of all history with updated journals.

I  rally around with a wealth of understanding and knowledge, and feel that your time is pretty much consumed through each day; a mom, a son and your husband -and not many (others) there to help you. 

If I could I would be there by your side. NAES.

Always ask.....pick up the phone when in any doubt what to do, with any unusual event 'mom' would have. There may be reason to be transferred to a hospital if more equipment may be needed. 

Always there when called upon.

Medically speaking, most situations bothers me beyond your imagination _and_ how I will not tolerate [*inept*] people.

You are doing your best.