Respected Contributor

I wanted to give an update to a comment I made some time ago.

I used a essential oil blend on the recommendation from a holistic vet for a small bump on my pups neck.  My regular vet wanted to surgically remove it.  It was NOT cancer, just a growth.  I was warned it might grow back and need another procedure. 

After using a drop (almost) daily on the bump it dried up and fell off several months ago and it has never returned.

So far so good.  I am thrilled to have found a pain free non-evasive way of treating my girl. 

Just wanted to share with the other fur parents here!

Respected Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl I missed your original post and happy to hear the oils work...do you mind sharing the ingredients for the essential oil blend? I have a little one and he has a few of these non-cancer growths and the vet also suggested surgical removal but I said no!

Respected Contributor

@GAQShopr53  Sorry, I do not have the ingredients.  The vet handed me a blended formula and told me how to mix with a carrier oil.  I have the EO mixed with carrier oil in a glass bottle with a dropper.

Any holistic vet in your area should be able to make the necessary recommendation.

Good luck it was such a simple solution/option.  My DH thought I was nuts for trying it, now he is a believer!

Respected Contributor

Thank you @Abrowneyegirl I have a friend that might know a holistic vet in our area and I will ask her!!!