Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624,  thank you for correcting my misunderstanding of what I read. 

You are absolutely correct, the ears of the dog in the OP have been cropped.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@BoopOMatic  @Kachina624  @Puppy Lips  @Marp 

I'm sorry.  I didn't realize all these things and odd breeding practices had been done to create this breed of dog.  I feel bad now for commenting that it's cute.😔

@cheriere Don't feel bad.  I am sure the dog would like to be thought of as cute, lol.  And if you find him cute, then so be it.  But why people mess with the breeding and physical attributes of animals, I will never understand.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

Re: This is a real dog

[ Edited ]

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

I'm sorry.  I didn't realize all these things and odd breeding practices had been done to create this breed of dog.  I feel bad now for commenting that it's cute.😔

@cheriere Don't feel bad.  I am sure the dog would like to be thought of as cute, lol.  And if you find him cute, then so be it.  But why people mess with the breeding and physical attributes of animals, I will never understand.

I completely agree with you.  My Ruby is a rescue, probably considered a mutt by most, but

that's fine by me.  We sure love her.😃❤️

Respected Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

You have nothing to apologize for. It isn't the dog's fault and he is adorable. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@DSD2 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

You have nothing to apologize for. It isn't the dog's fault and he is adorable. Heart

Thanks for saying that...I felt awful.❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@DSD2 wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

Thanks for saying that...I felt awful.❤️

I agree with all of your posts @cheriere but, like you said, the dog IS cute!