Super Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

@Sammycat1: Schmoo is beautiful! I also have a polydactyl orange kitty named Garfield. His front paws look like mittens.

Super Contributor

@Tissyanne: I wish your kitty to have  a full recovery.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Dear Friends, I hope everyone is doing as well as possible.  Mom, th J's and I are all hanging in right now.  Trying to make it through this hot, hot weather, wow it has been miserable the last few days.  Sammy, praying for the girls daily.  BJ, I pray you can find some relief and just feel better, hugs to you and all in our circle..Have a blessed weekend.

Trusted Contributor

Update - we did the ultrasound and got very bad news. Can't write about it - I'm too upset. Thank you for your prayers. I wish things were different - I don't know how I'm going to do what will need to be done when he will be asymptomatic and appear to be happy and healthy and bright eyed and bushy tailed at 13+ pounds. It doesn't make sense. I'm broken.

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

Update - we did the ultrasound and got very bad news. Can't write about it - I'm too upset. Thank you for your prayers. I wish things were different - I don't know how I'm going to do what will need to be done when he will be asymptomatic and appear to be happy and healthy and bright eyed and bushy tailed at 13+ pounds. It doesn't make sense. I'm broken.

@nycgrl,

I am so very saddened, and I do understand the sorrow you are feeling. You will find the strength to complete the cycle of life, and releasing your Snuggles when the time comes. Remember, this is your final act of love for him. In the meantime enjoy each day, and live in the moment, for that is where he lives. Heart

Honored Contributor

My Dear Schmoo Family, 

My Mom and I have been dealing with an issue this past week, and yesterday we were told that she has inflammatory breast cancer, which is very aggressive, and advanced. I am asking for prayers, and good thoughts, but do not want a separate thread at this time. I want to keep it here in my safe place, and I have posted in my Among Friends Cafe thread also. 

We are facing a lot of decisions, and processing lots of information. Monday, we start down a road that my family has never experienced. Thank you all for being here for us. 

My Mom will be a strong fighter, just as the champagne kitty that owns this safe place to fall. Remember us please in the coming days. 

Honored Contributor

@Margui wrote:

@Tissyanne: I wish your kitty to have  a full recovery.

@Margui, My kitty is not sick, but @nycgrl does. Thank you for your concern. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Daddy lap sized.jpg

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO

CAT DADDY DH!

Wishing you a furbulous brand new 365 day

journey around the Sun!!

From beastielove and her kittehs..

Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack!

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

nycgrl wrote:

nycgirl

I'm so very sorry that the results were

not what you had expected or wanted to

hear.

I can relate to the heartache that you're

dealing with, as can all of the other caring

women who also post here.

Please don't ever hesitate to reach out

to us to help you to get through this

devastating time...we're with you and

your precious boy in loving spirit.

---------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Trusted Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

My Dear Schmoo Family, 

My Mom and I have been dealing with an issue this past week, and yesterday we were told that she has inflammatory breast cancer, which is very aggressive, and advanced. I am asking for prayers, and good thoughts, but do not want a separate thread at this time. I want to keep it here in my safe place, and I have posted in my Among Friends Cafe thread also. 

We are facing a lot of decisions, and processing lots of information. Monday, we start down a road that my family has never experienced. Thank you all for being here for us. 

My Mom will be a strong fighter, just as the champagne kitty that owns this safe place to fall. Remember us please in the coming days. 

@Tissyanne - You are in my thoughts and prayers. Unfortunately, I know way too many people who have gone through what your mother is going through. Some of them were very young in their 30's and some were older. Have faith she will come out on the other side Heart