Honored Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

Image result for merry christmas eve cat images

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Christmas Eve and Hanukkah report:  Beauty, we've said prayers for your cousin Toni and her beloved Charlie. She did such a courageous thing for him and he now soars among angels -- no greater love! Tissyanne, DH and I are doing fine ... I have a touch of sinus infection but I'm fully medicated!

Frankie and Fay Wray have been freebasing catnip in anticipation of Happy the Cat coming on the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries (or Mysteries & Movies, I can never remember) channel at 5 p.m. eastern.  Fow now they are watching the New England Patriots game with DH.  This evening, Santa will deliver some early Christmas presents -- their first ever -- to unwrap.

Like the famed kitty below, we hope these next days for you have few cares,  more warmth than a Duraflame can produce and much comfort and joy:

Schmoo Christmas 2016.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Schmoo cool.jpg

Wishing each one of you who posts on this

most belovedHeart thread a joy filled,peaceful

and blessed Christmas and Hannukah.

Cat Very Happy

If any of you are going to be traveling I pray that you get to your destinations and back home again safe and sound.

Sending more special healing prayers to all who are still in need.

(((((HeartHOLIDAY HUGSHeart)))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas filled with Joy, Love and Blessings.  (((Hugs)))) to all the cats.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sending good wishes to the Schmoo family. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

IMG_2744.JPG

Trusted Contributor

Hi Dear Friends, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  We had a very nice day filled with family, food and fellowship.  Way too much food.  The Doublej's are still loving new toys and Mom though a bit wiped out enjoyed the day with us.  I hope each of you had a special day.  Much Love too each of you..Hugs Dear Friends..

Esteemed Contributor

Monday report:  It sounds like all in the circle of Schmoo had a good holiday with many blessings.

For your post-Christmas viewing pleasure, I thought you'd like to see two scenes.  One involves a couple of lucky Christmas kitties watching their present from the Kitty Sitter.  You can see they give this "Cat Movie" featuring butterflies, mice, birds and all sorts of animals the "all paws up" rating.

And watching over them, lit by the colors of the tree, Schmoo's memorial shelf ... complete with newest Jim Shore angel with cat:

Both watching DVD No 1.jpg

Schmoo angels 2016.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Monday report:  It sounds like all in the circle of Schmoo had a good holiday with many blessings.

For your post-Christmas viewing pleasure, I thought you'd like to see two scenes.  One involves a couple of lucky Christmas kitties watching their present from the Kitty Sitter.  You can see they give this "Cat Movie" featuring butterflies, mice, birds and all sorts of animals the "all paws up" rating.

And watching over them, lit by the colors of the tree, Schmoo's memorial shelf ... complete with newest Jim Shore angel with cat:

Both watching DVD No 1.jpg

Schmoo angels 2016.jpg

@Sammycat1

The Christmas kitties are living the good life. I laugh when I see the kitties so close to the TV. Blessings and hugs to the Sammycat family. 

I hope you have special plans for the kitties for New Years Eve!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wednesday report:  A few more photos (in addition to yesterday's) of the girls enjoying their Christmas 2016 Lolaapalooza.  Frankie wasn't feeling so well initially and so we had to open her first present with her in the master bedroom.  Later, Fay Wray sits, dazed, in the riches around her paws and under her tree:

Frankie opening present.JPG

Fay Wray opening presents.JPG