Valued Contributor

Re: That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter -- 2.0

[ Edited ]

Happy Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas friends of Schmoo!  May God bless you all!

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Wishing everyone a safe and happy Christmas Eve. My prayers are with you all, and I am very thankful for each one of you. Enjoy. Heart

christmas_kitty_by_grammoo-d16qk7d.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Thursday Christmas Eve report:   Merry Christmas Eve to all who celebrate -- and happy holidays to those who keep traditional customs, too, at this time of year.

And remember, it isn't so much what's in those delectable boxes that count ... often the greatest gifts come from other, unexpected sources, as in the photo below.

Schmoo loved his Duraflame heater, but he enjoyed his Duraflame office/box that much more:

Schmoo duraflame box.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Merry Christmas Dear Friends.  I hope each of you has a most Blessed Day! Hugs to Sammy and the entire Clan of Schmoo..Much Love to all..

Trusted Contributor

Merry Christmas to all of you,my extended family,lol. I hope eveyrone has a wonderful day tomorrow. If anyone is traveling,safe travels. We will be spending the day with my stepson and family. The have a new rescue dog that I have yet to meet and can't wait. You can always find me with the pets over the people,lol.

Keeping all of you in my prayers.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Merry Christmas eve to the Schmoo gals.  I'm Donna, and I introduced myself last month.  I first noticed this site probably around the time Schmoo's mom was planning for her knee replacement, and I visit about once a week or so.  I am truly impressed by the relationships you have forged and continue to do so in remembrance of Schmoo.

When I stopped by tonight, the first post I saw was a gorgeous picture of Schmoo longingly gazing at a beautifully lit and decorated Christmas tree, which just about melted my heart...yes, he was pure of heart, and he was blessed.  I am continuously in awe of these wonderful pictures and thank you for sharing them.

The next thing I saw was about Kitty Sitter losing her beloved Chubby (especially so soon after her dad's passing), and my heart was truly broken for her.  I so much wanted for her and her big grey guy to at least have a nice holiday together. Sammycat, would you please give her my heartfelt condolences.  I am sure she will cherish the ring you and your husband bought for her.

As I close, I would like to wish all of the Schmoo clan a blessed and Merry Christmas and a peaceful and Happy New Year.  God bless you all, as well as all his creatures, both great and small.

Frequent Contributor

On a lighter side, it was indeed Christmas Eve when I initiated the above post.

Also, please note my hearty number of posts, lol.

Contributor

Merry Christmas to the Schmoo clan from here in NY!  I was away for a bit, and was heartbroken over Kitty Sitters loss of her beloved Chubby - my thoughts and prayers are with her at this time of great sorrow losing her Dad and now Chubby.   Once again it is heartwarming to see everyone rally around each other to send grace and peace to one another.  On this most blessed day I wish you all peace, love and light in all you do. I've been blessed to have found you all!

Do not look forward in fear to the changes in life;

rather, look to them with full hope that as they

arise,

God, whose very own you are,

will lead you safely through all things;

and when you cannot stand it,

God will carry you in his arms.

Do not fear what may happen tomorrow;

the same understanding Father who cares for

you today will take care of you then and every day.

He will either shield you from suffering

or will give you unfailing strength to bear it.

Be at peace,

and put aside all anxious thoughts 

land imaginations

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Honored Contributor

Gray Cat with a Christmas Gift

~ In memory of a much beloved cat, Chubby.  (((Tears))) ~

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Cute Cat by the Christmas Tree

~ MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH GOD'S BLESSINGS ~  ENJOY YOUR DAY FROM SUNRISE TO SUNSET ~  HUG YOUR CATS AND DOGS ~

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~