Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER DEC. 7 - DEC. 13

Happy Howlidays! Love Libby! Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Christmas Red Dachshund Photograph by Mary Griffin

Hi everybody!  My name is Danielle.  I'm low to the ground so I'm perfectly in place to to walk by children and get their food right out of their hand.  I made my mama laugh all the time at family gatherings.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Respected Contributor

@Sweet Charlotte 

Danielle was a cutie....short dogs are so easy

to pick up and 'squeeze'!  And loved the

Christmas photo of her.

Dachshund dog stock vector. Illustration of eyes, cartoon - 19390501

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze    Dear sea breeze,  this is just a look alike picture of my little Danielle.  She looked just like this though.  She was so much love and comfort to me when I was married and living so far away from home.  I was very unhappy but sticking to my marriage vows.  I loved holding her in my arms and she slept in bed with us, at the bottom of the bed was her spot.  She was very easy to bathe in the kitchen sink.  We had her from puppy till she got kidney failure and we had to put her to sleep.  

I saw her walk past a child holding part of a hot dog in it's hand, take the hot dog and keep on walking.  The child stopped right there, looked down at it's hands and saw that the hot dog was gone and went into unhappy mode.  I couldn't help but scream out in laughter.  She was a perfect blessing to me... Smiley Happy  Love, SC

Respected Contributor

@Sweet Charlotte   I enjoyed the 'hot dog' story of your Danielle.  They are great bed partners aren't they...mine had "steps" to get in bed, this is where they are relaxing in this older photo.  Since they both tore their ACL's two years ago and had surgery, they must sleep on the floor now...they hate it.

Bedtime.jpg

Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Christmas Red Dachshund Photograph by Mary Griffin

Hi everybody!  My name is Danielle.  I'm low to the ground so I'm perfectly in place to to walk by children and get their food right out of their hand.  I made my mama laugh all the time at family gatherings.  Smiley Happy

@Sweet Caroline 1 aww what a pretty girl Danielle is.  The Angie I mentioned in my post was a doxie mix.  She was a rescue and was terribly afraid of men. She finally softened to my husband but it took a year. She was a sweetheart. We lost her in 2018 at only 8 years old.😥

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Happy Weekend!

Honored Contributor

Merry Christmas God Bless Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook,  Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

Happy weekend to you, @Puddles, and to all that gather here!  Merry Christmas to all...  Love SC