Honored Contributor

THE PET CHAT CORNER DEC. 19 - DEC. 25

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets,it might not. Welcome one and all! Newcomers...introduce yourself,make a drink,pull up a chair and join us. We're a little nuts...but we're nice nuts!  Cat LOL

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE PET CHAT CORNER DEC. 19 - DEC. 25

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of my dear PCC sisters a very pleasant,peaceful and fabulous day and that it marks the beginning of an equally pleasant,peaceful and fabulous week.Cat Happy

(((((HeartGROUP HUGHeart)))))

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Happy Holidays to all,

Image result for happy holiday pet animated images

Trusted Contributor

Meowy Christmas and Happy Howlidays to all! 

Respected Contributor

Merry Christmas dear special PCC friends and furbabies.  Much love to you all!

Hugs, prayers and love!Heart

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

≈^••^≈    Just came back from the doctor.    "They" are trying to trick me by putting the medicine in my ear..........      I wish these old ladies would go pick on someone else.  

♥♥♥♥♥ Kitty the Fuzz 

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Merry Christmas and best wishes of the Season,whatever and however you celebrate.  I love the love and devotion we all share of our fellow creatures.  I would be so happy to hear from all the great posters I haven't seen here for a long time.  If you're out there,let us know how you are.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

desertDi wrote:

≈^••^≈    Just came back from the doctor.    "They" are trying to trick me by putting the medicine in my ear..........      I wish these old ladies would go pick on someone else.  

♥♥♥♥♥ Kitty the Fuzz 

Hi Kitty!

Hoping that there is nothing seriously wrong with your ear and that you'll be feline 100 purr-cent ASAP.

Do you think that Old Furless One will be giving you a whole roasted chicken for your Christmas meal? No such luck here...we're all getting what's coming out of the can! Cat LOL

Hugz

Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack

Cat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat HappyCat Happy

Honored Contributor

Hi @beastielove  and Kuzzin Kitties!     Oh.....my ear is OK........it's my thyroid that's gone bonkers.    Well, my last prescription was liquid, and went in my food.    Well, I have very discerning taste buds............and wouldn't eat that "stuff".     Now, they have tricked me, and put a transdermal  gel in my ear.......     Sigh.     I need to gain weight, but am having trouble with that.   So, I guess I have to put up with goo in my ear............

FOOD!   Hmmmmm........now this is what I have noticed in the fridge:   Both chicken.......and some lox and cream cheese!   Can't beat that.......I love them equally........so maybe I will put on a few ounces and please Old Furless AND the doctor!

Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday celebration!   ♥♥♥♥♥ ≈^••^≈   Kitty

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Happy Christmas eve to all the honkers out there. I hope everyone has a great holiday.

doxie