Super Contributor

Re: THE ONE ON THE RIGHT IS THE NEGOTIATER

@candys mine wrote:

@OneHappyHiker  That's a Great idea! 

TO:  GrandPaw

@candys mine  Pawfect play on words! Love it! Now it's up to @cheriere to make it happen lolSmiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@OneHappyHiker wrote:

@candys mine wrote:

@candys mine  Pawfect play on words! Love it! Now it's up to @cheriere to make it happen lolSmiley Wink

I put one of her treat biscuits under his pillow and he thought she hid it under there.  He was so tickled, he told both mom and I about it and put it back under lol.

Super Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@OneHappyHiker wrote:

@candys mine wrote:

I put one of her treat biscuits under his pillow and he thought she hid it under there.  He was so tickled, he told both mom and I about it and put it back under lol.

@cheriere hahahahaha that's great!!! Love it! I bet that made his day!! Really good one.  This story was so adorable!

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

Around my house, you don't have to do anything for a treat -- just look cute 😻🐈🐈‍⬛.

Now that's the truth!!!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@OneHappyHiker wrote:

"He tucks Ruby in every night with an extra treat in case she gets hungry lol.😃"

@cheriere Awwwww Heart Gotta Heart Dads! Heart How sweet is he!!! I say, one night leave a treat on your Dear Dad's pillow from Ruby lol. Wait.... not a mouse lol! 

I'm serious about this. Plus, he hand feeds her supper every night and it's always something cooked for her.  She had some steak last night.  He'd probably kill me if he knew I wrote this, but a lot of times he even has to act like he's taking a bite before she'll touch it.  Just like you see people do with babies.  He has her spoiled rotten lol.  She is his grandbaby afterall.💝

You're absolutely right about him deserving something too.  That's a cute idea, thank you.💝🌸

Oh my gosh!  We do that here too.  LOL Only we don't tuck her in.  Please don't let her read this.  I think the treat in case she gets hungry, is SO funny!

Honored Contributor

@cheriere 

Our heathen dingo is a very picky eater. In fact you could nearly say he only eats every other day. I can't count the times that DH has gotten down on the floor on his hands and knees to pretend he's eating Howie's food just to get him to eat it.  He is a lot better about eating since Frankie has been here. here.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@cheriere 

Our heathen dingo is a very picky eater. In fact you could nearly say he only eats every other day. I can't count the times that DH has gotten down on the floor on his hands and knees to pretend he's eating Howie's food just to get him to eat it.  He is a lot better about eating since Frankie has been here. here.

I LOVE ❤️ it!  My dad would like to know he isn't alone lol.  Thanks so much for sharing this.💝🌸