Honored Contributor

THE ONE ON THE RIGHT IS THE NEGOTIATER

Honored Contributor

Re: THE ONE ON THE RIGHT IS THE NEGOTIATER

Around my house, you don't have to do anything for a treat -- just look cute 😻🐈🐈‍⬛.

Honored Contributor

Of course treats!

pic--Smiley-Gal-ThumbsUp.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

A gorgeous trio!

Respected Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

Around my house, you don't have to do anything for a treat -- just look cute 😻🐈🐈‍⬛.

That's my house too lol!  And if I don't already give enough treats, my dad makes up for the rest!

He tucks Ruby in every night with an extra treat in case she gets hungry lol.😃

Super Contributor

"He tucks Ruby in every night with an extra treat in case she gets hungry lol.😃"

@cheriere Awwwww Heart Gotta Heart Dads! Heart How sweet is he!!! I say, one night leave a treat on your Dear Dad's pillow from Ruby lol. Wait.... not a mouse lol! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@OneHappyHiker wrote:

"He tucks Ruby in every night with an extra treat in case she gets hungry lol.😃"

@cheriere Awwwww Heart Gotta Heart Dads! Heart How sweet is he!!! I say, one night leave a treat on your Dear Dad's pillow from Ruby lol. Wait.... not a mouse lol! 

I'm serious about this. Plus, he hand feeds her supper every night and it's always something cooked for her.  She had some steak last night.  He'd probably kill me if he knew I wrote this, but a lot of times he even has to act like he's taking a bite before she'll touch it.  Just like you see people do with babies.  He has her spoiled rotten lol.  She is his grandbaby afterall.💝

You're absolutely right about him deserving something too.  That's a cute idea, thank you.💝🌸

Super Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@OneHappyHiker wrote:

I'm serious about this. Plus, he hand feeds her supper every night and it's always something cooked for her.  She had some steak last night.  He'd probably kill me if he knew I wrote this, but a lot of times he even has to act like he's taking a bite before she'll touch it.  Just like you see people do with babies.  He has her spoiled rotten lol.  She is his grandbaby afterall.💝

You're absolutely right about him deserving something too.  That's a cute idea, thank you.💝🌸

I can't stand how absolutely adorable your Sweet Dad isHeart I really laughed when I read he pretends he's taking a bite hahaha! I absolutely do that to our little doggie, then I catch myself and think whoa... does he even know what I'm doing lol. Oh the hand feeding comes and goes around here too, just depending on how much he likes his food at any given time and whether he decides if he wants to taste our food first lol. Yes indeed, we have a spoiled little king here with home-cooked meals too, and you have a spoiled little queen. I gotta say though... I know you and of course I know we... wouldn't have it any other way! These littles are with us for such a short period of time, so I say spoil them and love them, play with them, and for our dog, he has neighborhood friends who walk with us and of course him! As for your Dad... he has an adorable little grandbaby who adores him and he has the joy of loving her right back! Good job Mom for appreciating these momentsHeart

Honored Contributor

What a trio of beauties!!!!  I would give them treats just for posing like that!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@OneHappyHiker  That's a Great idea! 

TO:  GrandPaw