Honored Contributor

THANKS --- I'LL FIX MY OWN BREAKFAST

Honored Contributor

Re: THANKS --- I'LL FIX MY OWN BREAKFAST

[ Edited ]

I only did it ONCE..........I could sense the angry adrenaline flare in the "old furless one"........and NEVER brought a mouse home again!   (party pooper)

Kitty   

≈^••^≈

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

EWWW....I Mean AWWWW.  What a THOUGHTFUL kitty.  Didn't stop at one, needed to bring Breakfast for her friend as well!

Me-" Why,  Thank you kitty!  Here, you just enjoy this sardine as I ...ahem..."Put these away " for later. "

Kitty-  " Works every time!  The more I bring home the more high quality the return!

Wonder what it'll take to get that Lobster meat she's got stashed in the   

freezer?"

Esteemed Contributor

Mine used to do this very same thing with moles she'd find!💝🌸

Honored Contributor

I thought humans loved surprise gifts, why did she scream and fall on the floor!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@candys mine wrote:

EWWW....I Mean AWWWW.  What a THOUGHTFUL kitty.  Didn't stop at one, needed to bring Breakfast for her friend as well!

Me-" Why,  Thank you kitty!  Here, you just enjoy this sardine as I ...ahem..."Put these away " for later. "

Kitty-  " Works every time!  The more I bring home the more high quality the return!

Wonder what it'll take to get that Lobster meat she's got stashed in the   

freezer?"

😹😹

Esteemed Contributor

had this happen once many years ago with my Siamese kitty Cleo and I freaked !🙀🙀  I didn't know you weren't suppose to say bad kitty .  I was upset that she had killed the poor baby mouse .....I wasn't very smart back then about that .  I sure am now .  She was bringing me a present I just didn't know that .   Since I've had cats catch a mouse through the years ,  and I praise them to the heavens,   and they get treats and kisses 😘