Respected Contributor

Crossed the rainbow 🌈 bridge this morning while I held her. All suffering is over for our darling girl. 
9958C56B-FF8E-4EA1-B992-121AD58DED1E.jpeg

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

So sorry.  Hope you and your husband find peace knowing Lola is not suffering any longer. Man Sad

Trusted Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss.🐾💖

Trusted Contributor

Prayers of comfort for you and your DH knowing that your sweet girl is at peace.

Respected Contributor

Oh @fairydogmother my heart goes out to you! You have been so hurting over your dear Lola...

Released from her pain and suffering, she is now free to roam and run, now over the rainbow bridge where she will find nothing but eternal happiness.

You were with her during her life and at her death. She knew how much you loved her. You will be untied in the next life; I firmly believe that. I will pray your grief lessens a bit with the passage of time. Until then, may you find comfort and solace from God, family and friends...

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry you are dealing with Lola passing. It is a gut wrenching and a difficult decision to make. I wish you peace and acceptance knowing Lola is no longer in pain.

Respected Contributor

It is never easy losing a family member.  I am so sorry for your loss

"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart" Anne Frank
Honored Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss, 

Pet Paw Print Devotion Painted Polystone Stepping Stone

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry @fairydogmother 

abd1897424377a1c78e0eeefd134e31c.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry for you loss.  We have two dogs.  Our 13 year old lab mix is having some issues.  She may have liver cancer, but we don't know that for a fact, and are not going to find out.  We are doing all we can for her, and so far, she is hanging in there just fine.

I have already thought about her passing and if I would post about it.  I don't think I will, as reading all the responses will just make me more sad than comforted.  I guess we are all different in that way.

So hugs to you and your family.  Losing a pet is so difficult.  But never having one would be far worse.  Dogs bring so much joy and comfort into our lives.  They are the true angels.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead