Esteemed Contributor

So happy - Zoe is all grown up

As a puppy she was very destructive but she’s my baby and I would just crate her while away. In November I started leaving her out with Khloe and she has been doing great. Her Christmas toys are all intact, she hasn’t destroyed anything. Today I left her out of the kennel and nothing was destroyed.  I’m so proud.  She is now 16 months.

Here are some of her little mistakes

7407BB17-D0D9-4AB4-8DDF-84F209769D01.jpeg

Zoe

FB760237-55F9-4660-B2B5-6537E1A71669.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: So happy - Zoe is all grown up

Well, you should be proud - especially of how VERY cute she is !!!

She just needs lots more kisses.

Respected Contributor

Zoe is so cute with that face it would be hard to get upset with her.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Spacrazy @Leggett28. I never got mad at her. She was just teething.

She also ruined the coffee table, my bed, cushions, curtains, a bedspread and  3 dog beds. But I replaced the one under my bed a few days ago and it’s still in one piece.

85F4C6B4-463B-4D7E-BA12-BE0E07D864A5.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I'm amazed that little girl was able to do all that! It must be a great feeling to have her all grown up and your future furniture intact!😄 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qvcfreak Congratulations on Zoe's graduation!  I'm glad to read that my pup isn't the only destructive one and that there is hope down the road.  Ollie is almost a year old, but we've only had him for a month.  I also crate him when needed, but DH was supposed to be watching him yesterday while I went to the post office, and this is what I came home to (a big paper towel mess).

IMG_0956.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 5.29.48 PM.png

Respected Contributor

@Linmo  Ollie looks very very sorry 😞

Esteemed Contributor

Awe Ollie is precious @Linmo and he looks so innocent. Perfect name for him. 

Ollie needs another sitter.  

Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay  Everyone found it impossible but she wouldn’t even hide. She also destroyed a cushion on the loveseat. 

Im replacing my sofas but wanted to make sure she was done. I’ll get the walls and trim fixed as well. We have holidays Monday and Wednesday of next week. My sister and I are doing the work.

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak,

I'm laughing at you want to replace the sofas but are waiting til she's done lol! But I'm sure it may not have been so funny when you saw your poor sofa.

She does look rather pleased with herself!😄 

Our biggest dog ate half my son's loveseat and a large chunk of his dresser. Not to mention shoes many shoes but he never ate his big green stuffed frog. Wow, I loved him, all of them so much! 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"