Respected Contributor

Re: So happy - Zoe is all grown up

@qvcfreak 

Sweet Zoe certainly is a cutie.  Heart Puppies I know of seem to love to destroy.  Similar to the ones you posted below.  

Thanks for sharing your beautiful "toddler" with us.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you @sceniccoast. She’s been a handful next to my Khloe but we shouldn’t compare is what mom always said.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh @on the bay  Our babies can be a little mischievous. I’m hoping to get them next month. 

Honored Contributor

Dog exploded pillow

Lab Mama here, nothing surprises me.

Seeing the damage in the first photo, I thought  Zoe must be a Huge doggie, but I see she is very determined.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Linmo,

Ollie looks tired from his destruction!

animated-lol-sign-image-0045

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak,

You are trying to tell us that that sweet, adorable, Zoe did all that???

animated-lol-sign-image-0015

Esteemed Contributor

@meallen616  And more and only in a matter of around 10 months. But am so glad she’s done.

Earlier I went to the groceries and she was napping in the same spot when I got back.  

Valued Contributor

@Leggett28 wrote:

@Linmo  Ollie looks very very sorry 😞

Aren't those guilty dog faces a hoot?

Respected Contributor

@qvcfreak Zoe you are so cute and glad to see you have moved on from the chew stage.  My BUDDY is 7 months old and there is apparently nothing off limits.  He has torn the middle cushion on the back of my couch and pulls the white batting  out.  He is a west highland so it is hard to tell when he has a mouth full of batting at first glance.  I am starting to suspect he was crossed with a goat, chews everything.

Esteemed Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@qvcfreak Zoe you are so cute and glad to see you have moved on from the chew stage.  My BUDDY is 7 months old and there is apparently nothing off limits.  He has torn the middle cushion on the back of my couch and pulls the white batting  out.  He is a west highland so it is hard to tell when he has a mouth full of batting at first glance.  I am starting to suspect he was crossed with a goat, chews everything.

Puppies are adorable and it’s just a stage and I’m just glad it’s over. Good luck with your baby.