Super Contributor

Running on empty..Could you send some peace?

[ Edited ]

I posted earlier that one of my kitties had passed .She was quite elderly.We are now facing problems with the other seniors here.I have tried distracting myself today ,but I could use some help now...Some of the animals here have come from hard times.They are facing blindness and lameness.If you could once again, Pray for us ...?This is weighing so heavily on our home.There are several here needing a miracle. 

. Thank you for your care.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Running on empty..Could you send some peace?

Sending prayers and good thoughts your way.

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@Tweety68  I have been in your shoes, so I am sending prayers and praying for a miracle.  Just keep in mind that you really are an angel to them.  Thank you for taking such good care of them.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

@Tweety68  Prayers for all your sweet fur kids and to you for giving them a wonderful home to live and be loved in.  Our sweet pets leave footprints on our hearts.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Tweety68 @I send prayers to you and for your sick pets.I know that you are doing the best you can for them and that this is a difficult part of loving them so much.I can’t think of anything to say that would make this easier for you but I want to say how sorry I am that this is all happening in your family.

Trusted Contributor

@Tweety68

Praying for you with love in my heart, and I add a picture of peace. This is one of my newest babies.

20190518_171152.jpg

Honored Contributor

Anyone who's love any animal has been where you are.  We all understand what a difficult time it is for you.

Just as with a person, we don't understand the ways of GOD.  

Just put in your heart that we all pray that GOD will look over you and your babies and give you the strength you need now and later to help get you through this pain.

You also need to stay strong for all of your other babies  so you can give them the care and love they do and will need.

At one time I had 4 cats at the same time.  As each one died, it was obvious the other's missed them.  I remember that I tried to spend time with each cat alone. 

Maybe some thought it was silly but it was my way of letting each cat know he or she was special to me and how much I loved each one of them.

Thinking of you and sending love your way.

Honored Contributor

@Tweety68 , 

Prayers for your precious household. You are good people, giving these innocent animals a loving home. 

Spiritual-Quotes-about-God-Inspirational-Spiritual-Thoughts-Images-Wallpapers-Pictures.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Anyone who's love any animal has been where you are.  We all understand what a difficult time it is for you.

Just as with a person, we don't understand the ways of GOD.  

Just put in your heart that we all pray that GOD will look over you and your babies and give you the strength you need now and later to help get you through this pain.

You also need to stay strong for all of your other babies  so you can give them the care and love they do and will need.

At one time I had 4 cats at the same time.  As each one died, it was obvious the other's missed them.  I remember that I tried to spend time with each cat alone. 

Maybe some thought it was silly but it was my way of letting each cat know he or she was special to me and how much I loved each one of them.

Thinking of you and sending love your way.

@Annabellethecat66 ,  Heart