Honored Contributor

Sammycat...

Sadly and unfortunately the Q WIPED OUT your beloved Schmoo thread along with all of the other wonderful threads on the Pet Lovers board!!! I am absolutely livid!!!

I do hope that you'll start a new one today so that all of us in The Clan can find each other again!!

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Hi I am here too.. Love Libby

QVC Social Team

Re: PAGING SAMMYCAT!!!!

[ Edited ]

Hello @beastielove,

I saw your question and wanted to help. I used the Search and Advanced Search function and found this thread that you can continue your conversations - if this is the right one.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/That-Schmoo-he-is-one-tough-kitty-fighter/td-p/16517/high...

Hope this helps!

Eva - Community Team

Honored Contributor

Eva...

I followed your suggestion but it is of no help. Yes..it took me to the thread..which clearly is longer on the Pet Lovers board where it belongs (don't have clue where you put it)...and the last post on there is dated June 7th!

That means all of the other posts that were made past that date are gone.

I also don't know why you obliterated Viewpoints because that wiped out the Pancake thread. Yes...I found it but it's all old posts....you got rid of all of the posts from 2015!

I do hope that you'll put the boards back to the way that they were. The new format is a mess and you did all of us who have posted here for years and who have made and maintained amazing friendships via these board for years a great disservice.

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

HI Beastielove

Puglet started a thread and I was replying when I lost power.

I looked for Pancake in search and found recipes and sifted through pages to no avail.

I don't even know where she posted it since it was through search that a I found her.

I looked at Pet Lovers and found your name although I never posted in SammyCat

I am so sad and heartbroken

Esteemed Contributor

Beastie -- I'm on it.  See the new Schmoo thread.....

Super Contributor

I attempted to restart Pet Pics 2.0 but have been unsuccessful.  After typing, it wants me to log on again and when I do it tells me it is an invalid log on through it says hello with my name...

What a mess...  I am not impressed...

I will keep trying. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Rooney1 wrote:

I attempted to restart Pet Pics 2.0 but have been unsuccessful.  After typing, it wants me to log on again and when I do it tells me it is an invalid log on through it says hello with my name...

What a mess...  I am not impressed...

I will keep trying. 

Rooney, I pasted some direx to you in your "Pet Pics 2.0" thread on how to get the photos going....