Respected Contributor

New Puppy Chloe Cavalier King Charles

image.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: New Puppy Chloe Cavalier King Charles

Chloe is 12 week old Ruby ckc. Got her home at 2. She did great in the car in her crate. She's not eating, drinking or toileting. But very happy on my mom's lap or me holding her. 

So for now , this looks like just getting used to new surroundings . Everyone I know says she will perk up and not to worry. It's her first for everything.  But she was really scared of outside. So that's not happening   We see Vet tomorrowSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Chloe is a pretty name. 

Esteemed Contributor

What a sweet little face she has.  I'm sure she'll be fine once she feels a little more at home.  She's a real cutie.  Best of luck to you with her!

Esteemed Contributor

What a little cutie.  Enjoy!!!  Sweetest dogs ever.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, right now she is loving just being on my moms lap on her bed.  I think she loves my mom more because she didn't put her in the crate to come home. Lol

This may be a sleepless first night. Whatever it takes to make her a welcome family member. Yes, I'm scared LOL. My fur baby 

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad you got her.  She'll settle in and feel right at home in no time.  Please post more pictures and let us know what the Vet says.  Smiley Happy

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

One of our dogs didn't seem to pee or poop for at least 2 days after we got her. After she relaxed, everything was great.  It takes some time for them to adjust to their new surroundings. Your puppy will give you many years of love!! Congrats!!

Honored Contributor

OMG, she is so cute.  I love CKCS and I have two of them.

She will warm up and be frisky soon.  Hopefully, she is sleeping overnight in someone's bedroom.  My dogs will not sleep in a room by themselves.

Enjpy your new baby.

Honored Contributor

Please get a better picture.   We want to see what she really looks like.   They are precious,  like stuffed toys. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment