Respected Contributor

Re: New Puppy Chloe Cavalier King Charles

image.jpg

Respected Contributor

Awwwww, she's beautiful.  What a sweetie.  It's so scary for a little pup to go to a new home, leaving mom and sibs behind.  She'll settle into her new home in no time.  Enjoy your new little pup....she's adorable.

Respected Contributor

I had Chloe in her crate, in my bed and we did really good! Only up a few times, let her step out of her crate and cuddle in bed, then back in her crate. She was amazing and she ate this morning. Lots of tail wagging, I've learned she needs to be alone in the kitchen and discover her food ect.

The wind is so bad today, so house breaking is on hold. She was terrified when I first tried to take her outside. We will slowly work on the outside fears . While she's in the kitchen, I can go out on the patio and she sees me out there. She came running to the door, tail wagging! Great sign and I will work on that so she will want to cross the threshold to come to me, soon. 

Because we are having freezing rain, I have rescheduled Ver for tomorrow afternoon.  Feeling so blessed for this precious new life to share. 

Respected Contributor

Your update made me smile.  What a little bundle of joy she is!

Honored Contributor

She's beautiful!  I'm glad last night went well.  I'm sorry you all are having high winds and freezing rain and won't be able to work on the housetraining today.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

How cute! I hear a lot of good things about that breed.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have two dogs, a chihuahua  name Sky. a blond with light tan eyes. A Basset hound name Susie, black/brown/white.My other other chihuahua name Star(tan/black) passed away last year, she was 19 years old. With all my dogs I took dog maturity leave for a week.With Star I wore a pouch around my waist, when I when back to work. Yes, she was that small @ 6 weeks.My boss was very nice about letting me do this.

My daughter-in-law bought me  Sky 2 1/2  years ago from the humane society,for Mother day.She's 5, but she does not know she's a dog. Spoil rotten like my sons.

Susie is the sweetest, and a good judge of character of people. Susie will not bark if she trusts you, if she senses something in your characters is wrong she will bark. Susie was a gift from my neighbor,I got her 3 years ago, she's 6.

Maybe in the near future there will be animal maturity leave.

Trusted Contributor

She's just adorable!  Enjoy your precious new baby!

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

image.jpg

Oh my goodness, is there any chance I could talk you into letting me move in with you @Mustang Shar?  She is absolutely gorgeous and I am so happy she is settling in so well and so quickly.

Enjoy your beautiful furbaby!  Heart

Respected Contributor

Congratulations on your new family member!  She will quickly find a spot in your heart where she will dwell forever!  I see lots of furry kisses ahead!!!  She's beautiful!!