Respected Contributor

Re: My kitty passed away from hepititis last Thursday

Image result for animated pet sympathy message

Hoping one day soon your heart will

heal as you remember the good times

you shared with dear Cali ... ((Hugs))

Respected Contributor

I, too, share your grief in the loss of your sweet Cali.

Interesting you should ask about pet visitations.  I haven't, but my husband shared a dream he had about walking near a stone fence with a large tree nearby.  He said both of our deceased cats (Rocko and Millie) ran up and greeted him.  He found it very comforting.  So we've now agreed to meet near that "stone fence" one day.

I've always thought about the Rainbow Bridge, but with mixed feelings.  Considering the number of cats we've both had since childhood, we're gonna need a LOT of litterboxes.

Ah, heck...I'll clean them all!  Cat Very Happy

Denise
Contributor

The day after Cali died , my oldest cat sensed that Cali was present becuase of her behavior .......she looked up and then walked toward the dining room and looked right and left , then turned around toward the living room and looked...I followed her movements and eyes and I know she saw Cali......My other cats wake me up in the middle of the night for a snack.......so the other night I saw Cali near the chair where I eat...She looked healthy and I could see her stripes and she always liked to sit like a statue......She was foggy looking........I definitely believe she came back to see me..

Contributor

love the card

Valued Contributor

I really think so. The night after our shih tzu's brother died our female told Daddy a long story when he got home. We were both in tears because she had never done that before but her brother Bailey always talked. She hasn't done it since. I really felt like his presence was here & he wanted us to know. 

Esteemed Contributor

@CatLady72  I am so sorry for your loss.  You will find that as you add pets to your family that this is the hardest part.  I see my Lucy, who was a stray kitten when she joined our family and we had her 25 years, quite often.  I hear my beautiful Darcy, also.  They really never leave us.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@CatLady72   So sorry for the loss of your furbaby. They are truly a family member and have our hearts.