Esteemed Contributor

Thank you everyone. As you know Kevin works at the Vet clinic I took her to, so it was a plus to see Kevin and his girlfriend Becca who works there as well. Khloe was at ease when Becca took her vitals and Kevin assisted the Dr.  She was very well taken care of.

@beach-mom  I'll definitely make an appointment to speak to Dr. In person. And it used to be a private Vet but now it's this huge Animal Hospital. 

My son, Kevin starts a new job April 3rd and I'm so excited he will be back home for a year so he will be taking care of Khloe. Then he moves to West Texas for the last of his Veterinary classes. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@qvcfreak   Awww!  I'm so glad you got her to a vet! My vet did the same with just a bee sting and I was 5 minutes away. I don't drive at night so had to speed getting to the emergency vet 30 minutes away. Made it in 10, but they treated her!  
                  ❤️🐶

Respected Contributor

Pin by Christina Woodson on Quick Saves | Get well cards, Get well soon,  Cards

Respected Contributor

I drive 45 minutes to a vet and sit and wait as much as 2-4 hours.  They are alway busy because they are good reasonably priced and the vets used their years of experience to diagnose as well as tests.  The vets close to me may only have one person in the waiting room but since they charge so much I guess they don't need numbers.  I took my chi to vet about her butt dragging and they said her glands had a little in them.  Then I took her back still dragging her butt down a long cement driveway.  Still they said she was fine.  Took her to the vet that was 45 minutes away and they gave her antibiotics and a cream and in a few days she was fine and never had any more problems. 

We hate the drive and the wait and will use a vet closer and always wind up at the other vet.