Esteemed Contributor

@Lali1  Oh, that is so funny.  I love the look.  That face!   

We had a Basset Hound years ago and he leaked like a sieve (drooled) around food.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@Lali1  Oh, that is so funny.  I love the look.  That face!   

We had a Basset Hound years ago and he leaked like a sieve (drooled) around food.

Thank you 😊 I bet the basset was a sweetie. When my kids were very little we had a neighbor who had a basset that visited us everyday. Lily is our only dog that drools.

Respected Contributor

@cookinfreak wrote:

OH! SOOO CUTE!! Love she gets that excited about her food and cookies! I had a chichihua that really loved cheerios (but I called them double-O's cuz that's what my brother called them when we were little). I'd asked my furbaby if he wanted some double-0's and he'd run to the kitchen and when he saw the box, he would turn circles til I gave him some. I called it his double-0 dance. Miss the little munchkin

What a cute story 😊I'm sorry for your loss. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lali1  Yes, he was a great dog.  Loved kids, even when they crawled all over him. Man, if you had food he was sitting right there, drooling, waiting for you to share.

Don't let those stubby short legs fool you, if he got loose, he booked like nobody's business.

Respected Contributor

@Lali1 

What kind of cookies? I've bought a few snacks for the  chihuahua I'm fostering. She doesn't like any of them. She will carry the treat around until I stop watching her. Next time I look it's gone. Not eaten, just dropped somewhere. 

Respected Contributor

@Silver Lining wrote:

@Lali1 

What kind of cookies? I've bought a few snacks for the  chihuahua I'm fostering. She doesn't like any of them. She will carry the treat around until I stop watching her. Next time I look it's gone. Not eaten, just dropped somewhere. 

They're Pepperidge Farms thumbprint cookies 🤫Not dog cookies. Lily's sister is bad about not eating her treats and dropping them then starting a fight when anyone else comes near. I usually only give them Nudges Grillers treats. No one leaves those they all gobble them up. 

Respected Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@Silver Lining wrote:

@Lali1 

They're Pepperidge Farms thumbprint cookies 🤫Not dog cookies. Lily's sister is bad about not eating her treats and dropping them then starting a fight when anyone else comes near. I usually only give them Nudges Grillers treats. No one leaves those they all gobble them up. 

Sounds familiar : )

I'll never tell. Will buy some Grillers, though.   

Respected Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@Silver Lining wrote:

@Lali1 

Same thing goes on here. I've even seen one of my Silkys "bait" the other with a cookie. Puts it down and lays down with his booty toward cookie like he is not paying attention. La la la..... Wrong. Other Silky comes in and thinks he has scored a stray cookie and well you know what happens. Cookie fight.

Respected Contributor

Re: Mmmm Cookies

[ Edited ]

@silkyk wrote:

@silkyk wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

@Silver Lining wrote:

@Lali1 

Same thing goes on here. I've even seen one of my Silkys "bait" the other with a cookie. Puts it down and lays down with his booty toward cookie like he is not paying attention. La la la..... Wrong. Other Silky comes in and thinks he has scored a stray cookie and well you know what happens. Cookie fight.

Oh no. I hope your fights aren't the same as ours. Our little one Lola is so mean and she is the baiter. I have been putting her in her pen lately just to avoid this. She'll stay in there until the cows come home and not eat it. Stubborn little Bulldog.