Honored Contributor

MOLLY HAS AN APPOINTMENT WITH SANTA

While at the mall last night, of course Santa's already there for photo sittings and decorations went up right after Halloween. 

There was a sign next to his snow covered picket fence that Monday nights at 5 is pet night. I could never manage Sadie AND Molly to have photos w/ Santa and Molly may still get spooked, but she has been signed up for her 1st photo. 

Why is a Jewish beagle getting a Santa photo? I've received Christmas cards with a montage of family photos at Christmas for more years than I can remember. Since DS is a photographer (favorite hobby when has time), he's going to make Holiday Cards with us and Molly's photo. He sends the originals somewhere to get fast printing. 

All this depends on Miss Molly sitting still and smiling her best beagle smile. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: MOLLY HAS AN APPOINTMENT WITH SANTA

@Shanus  OMG!  Could you please post the photo?  I wanna see!!!  Smiles.  This is going to be adorable.

Respected Contributor

oh, YAY !!  i hope you'll be able to post a picture here!

Respected Contributor

YES YES YES ...  you MUST show us the final result ... or RESULTS!!!!!  Can't wait. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus @Love to see Molly’s Santa picture.Now about the difference of religion..I love that in this country it is possible to  share in each other’s beliefs without offence..I think that might be the change coming and if that continues to happen we can have respect,love and regard for all of our people.

Honored Contributor

I'm really not great posting most photos. Many say they're too large and can't be posted. I know there must be a way to make them smaller, but I'm not a technologically gifted.

I'll do my best to post Miss Molly. Her registered AKC name is Good Golly Miss Molly and she's sure lived up to that...a handful the first 4 years!!!

Honored Contributor

The face that kept her from being returned to breeder. 🤪

8D0B4A32-C398-4B7D-9B28-4C15C51366DC.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Shanus @Love to see Molly’s Santa picture.Now about the difference of religion..I love that in this country it is possible to  share in each other’s beliefs without offence..I think that might be the change coming and if that continues to happen we can have respect,love and regard for all of our people.

@dex   I hope you're right and it happens soon. BTW, both my kids have photos sitting on Santa and the Easter Bunny. It's so difficult to explain to a toddler why they can't. 

Respected Contributor

OMG, Molly looks like my granddaughter.  She is AKC and is sooooo adorable.  My DIL named her and I'm not crazy about her name (Wrigley).  My DIL is not from Chicago and not a baseball fan so I don't understand, but that's their business.  Molly is so adorable.  

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

OMG, Molly looks like my granddaughter.  She is AKC and is sooooo adorable.  My DIL named her and I'm not crazy about her name (Wrigley).  My DIL is not from Chicago and not a baseball fan so I don't understand, but that's their business.  Molly is so adorable.  

@luvmybeetle   Lol. So glad you clarified after saying Molly looked like your granddaughter...a beagle, too. I'll tell Molly you think she's cute as soon as awakes from her 3 hr. nap next to me. That's why they call it a dog's life, but they deserve to be spoiled.