Respected Contributor

Re: MOLLY HAS AN APPOINTMENT WITH SANTA

@Shanus wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

OMG, Molly looks like my granddaughter.  She is AKC and is sooooo adorable.  My DIL named her and I'm not crazy about her name (Wrigley).  My DIL is not from Chicago and not a baseball fan so I don't understand, but that's their business.  Molly is so adorable.  

@luvmybeetle   Lol. So glad you clarified after saying Molly looked like your granddaughter...a beagle, too. I'll tell Molly you think she's cute as soon as awakes from her 3 hr. nap next to me. That's why they call it a dog's life, but they deserve to be spoiled. 

Yes, I call my granddogs and cats my grandchildren.  I have a human grandson, but I like animals better.  Ha!  Wrigley likes to sleep under the couch covers my son puts down to protect the couch.  She burrows under and sleeps like that.  Aren't they adorable our little doggies?

Honored Contributor

Re: MOLLY HAS AN APPOINTMENT WITH SANTA

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

OMG, Molly looks like my granddaughter.  She is AKC and is sooooo adorable.  My DIL named her and I'm not crazy about her name (Wrigley).  My DIL is not from Chicago and not a baseball fan so I don't understand, but that's their business.  Molly is so adorable.  

@luvmybeetle   Lol. So glad you clarified after saying Molly looked like your granddaughter...a beagle, too. I'll tell Molly you think she's cute as soon as awakes from her 3 hr. nap next to me. That's why they call it a dog's life, but they deserve to be spoiled. 

Yes, I call my granddogs and cats my grandchildren.  I have a human grandson, but I like animals better.  Ha!  Wrigley likes to sleep under the couch covers my son puts down to protect the couch.  She burrows under and sleeps like that.  Aren't they adorable our little doggies?

@luvmybeetle   Precious is the right word. As we speak, Molly's cuddled up on the couch next to me on HER Dennis Basso fur throw....spoiled? Why not.