Honored Contributor

Re: K-9 Dies - Left in Hot Car

I really didn't need to know about this and do sometimes wonder why it seems every sad story out there somehow finds its way to these boards, but now that I know about it, I want to know how the hell anybody can forget to take an animal out of car. Just what kind of morons does Monroe County Sherifff's Department hire? So the dipstick was demoted and lost five days of pay. Big deal. If it was up to me, he'd lose a lot more, including his left one, assuming he has any. Swift move, Willie. Sickening.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Wish posters would put the topic in the body of the post and in the topic title put "warning -- senstive post"

@rms1954  The OP made it very clear in the title what the post was about.......

Honored Contributor

@stevieb My mantra has always been when someone leaves a child or animal in a hot car that they should suffer the same fate. Mean? You betcha.

Honored Contributor

@pugvette74,

But it is already seen and read from the title alone and now it is known all night and day and so sad! So I get what @rms1954, is saying.

However I will call that Sheriff and ask that the deputy be fired so he can't hurt another animal.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@pugvette74 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

If you'd like to express an opinion regarding this incident, Sheriff Freeman is the guy who hires and fires deputies. 

Screenshot_20210528-122345_Chrome.jpg

Thank you @Kachina624  I was going to look it up to call.. The poor K-9 doesn't have a voice, but we do. 

Well, I just called the main number, and was transferred to something sounding like "plo" , then only able to leave a message on voice mail, stating my hope that the officer is fired.

I doubt it will have any impact but can only try.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 

The thread title made it clear what the thread is about, how much warning do you need for "sensitive post" except for saying, "K-9 Dies"?

Anyone could have avoided reading the thread based on the title alone, if they chose to.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@pugvette74 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

If you'd like to express an opinion regarding this incident, Sheriff Freeman is the guy who hires and fires deputies. 

Screenshot_20210528-122345_Chrome.jpg

Thank you @Kachina624  I was going to look it up to call.. The poor K-9 doesn't have a voice, but we do. 

Well, I just called the main number, and was transferred to something sounding like "plo" , then only able to leave a message on voice mail, stating my hope that the officer is fired.

I doubt it will have any impact but can only try.

@on the bay Please don't give up. I spoke to a person that said to call Tuesday morning between 8:30AM - 9:00AM EST to speak to Sheiff Freeman. 

Honored Contributor

@on the bay  It may have been the "PIO"which is the Public Information Officer. I plan to do the same.

Honored Contributor

@pugvette74 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Wish posters would put the topic in the body of the post and in the topic title put "warning -- senstive post"

@rms1954  The OP made it very clear in the title what the post was about.......

Exactly my point.

Esteemed Contributor

😥

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.