Respected Contributor

Re: K-9 Dies - Left in Hot Car

@KingstonsMom  Unfortunately, this also happened here in S Florida back in 2015.  Two K9's died after being locked in a patrol car.   A bloodhound and a Belgian Malinois.  💔🐕🐶

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor

What an A**hole.  He forgot the dog but he remembered to turn off the alert that would remind him if the temperatures reached a certain level within the patrol vehicle. 

JERK

Valued Contributor

Disgusting. Sickening. Can't say what I really feel due to board censors. Will NEVER understand things like this.

🤬😡🤬

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom Another sad story of how we as humans fail God's creatures.  This same scenario played out here in our small town in north Mississippi.  The K9 officer left the dog in the car to ultimately succumb to the heat & humidity.  These "dogs" are not cheap and are a well trained officer 

Honored Contributor

What a horrible way for that poor dog to die!

Honored Contributor

@Scorpio1971 I'm pretty darn intuitive and I"m reading your thoughts cleary and concur 1,000% !!! but I don't want us put in a time out!

Honored Contributor

I call this ignorant, arrogant, cruel and a despicable act which deserves a harsh penalty.  Also this person shouldn't be allowed to ever have a pet because he obviously lacks feelings for animals.  I can imagine just the kind of person he is.

Animal abuse and cruelty need to be treated as a felony in EVERY state!  Anyone who mistreats an animal has a violent streak which could easily transfer to abuse of humans. Animal abuse is a sign something is not stable within that person.

The posts on this thread say a lot and I agree with all of them.  I hope this person is given a just punishment for his crime starting with firing him.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boomernichols And I will keep beating this drum:This a-hole killed a police officer which K-9s are and needs to be charged with that and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. But I'm wondering if Georgia mindset will see that.

Honored Contributor

Wish posters would put the topic in the body of the post and in the topic title put "warning -- senstive post"

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

If you'd like to express an opinion regarding this incident, Sheriff Freeman is the guy who hires and fires deputies. 

Screenshot_20210528-122345_Chrome.jpg

Thank you @Kachina624  I was going to look it up to call.. The poor K-9 doesn't have a voice, but we do.