Trusted Contributor

Re: I should could use some prayers......

(((hugs))) and prayers...

Trusted Contributor

Marcee,

Prayers going out your way for your precious pup, Sophie. Why of course she is a member of your family (of the fur kid kind).  I pray that God will guide every single member of the surgical team, that her surgery will be a success (no more cancer----yes), and that she will adapt with little trouble. You are blessed to have each other. 

Give her an ear scratch from me.

love,

dee

Frequent Contributor

Sending prayers!

Valued Contributor

Prayers are being saidHeartHeart

Respected Contributor

More prayers being sent to your family, Sophie and the surgical team. I have  seen many three legged dogs that did well.  I am visualizing Sophie healthy and running around.

doxie

Respected Contributor

Sending many prayers to you, Sophie and your husband today.  Stay strong. 

Respected Contributor

Will be thinking about you and your family and sending positive thoughts your way.  Dogs are amazing creatures.  With time, love and support your baby should be able to adjust to getting around on 3 legs. Hoping your vet is able to remove everything and that you all have a happy and healthy future together. 

Honored Contributor

Sending tons of very special prayers to your beloved Sophie and tons of very special Comfort Hugs to the both of you.

(((((((((MARCEE & HER PRECIOUS SOPHIE)))))))))

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

Praying for Sophie and I am sending you a BIG HUG, Mom. Let's be honest, these things are incredibly hard on us humans!!! Yes, it's hard on the pups too, but they don't worry and fret and practically give themselves ulcers over it all. Ha!

@Silverfox1, I know you will be consumed by all of this today. Hopefully, it will all go very well. Try to visualize Sophie months from now bopping along having a great time with that big ole Boston grin on her face. Can't you just see it?!    

Praying for Sophie. And you take good care, Marcee.

pup

Honored Contributor

@Silverfox1  Praying for you and your sweet family during this time of trial.  May the surgeon's hands be guided through this procedure and a speedy recovery for your Sophie.

Animals aren't self conscience about their body images. They adapt to challenges and move on.  We could learn a wonderful lesson from our beloved pets.

Take care!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!