Respected Contributor

Re: I Will Miss You All So Much When The Boards Are Gone

@NickNack 

I was shocked to see this post.  Just something I hadn't expected & I wonder why this is happening?

I've never been a FB member & never will be, so, unfortunately, I'll miss you all so much.  I wish you all the best.  Heart

Regular Contributor

I will miss this too.  I don't always comment but read regular about Kingston and all our other loved furry friends.  No Facebook for me so I guess it will be goodbye.  Here's to everyone who posted, commented and read.  A great community of pet lovers. 

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@goldensrbest   @Puppy Lips   Here's the link where it tells you what's going to happen.  https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/support.html?redirectTerm=blog

@NickNack Thank you so much for the link.   I am going to miss the forum. I work in a very small office and I love coming here just to "talk" to people - people other than whom I see everyday.  I am trying to pull away from Facebook, so I am not anxious to join a group on that platform.  So much has changed in the last few years, not for the better I am afraid.  This is just one more thing that is being taken away, Smiley Sad

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

I hope you're checking out the Proboards community that many here are joining.

Boy, I guess they have NO IDEA what a kick in the gut is to long time QVC customers ..... NOT a good way to keep the customers happy, that's for sure!   

Bad, bad idea to close these boards ........

Esteemed Contributor

Like most of you, I'm beyond sad and disgusted that Q has chosen to end the Forums. The goodwill that has been generated here and with all the other topics just can't be measured. For me, personally, the support and heartfelt condolences so many of you provided to me during the last months when I lost my sweet kitties (Susie, Spuds and Beanie), were only available to me here - you all helped me get through some very rough days.

I'm on Facebook occasionally, but won't be looking at the Q page, nor do I plan to do much shopping here any longer. .

Esteemed Contributor

Please all come to the q friends community at pro boards. Many have joined with same usernames.  Hope to see you there.

Esteemed Contributor

@Snoopp, what are "pro boards"? And where are they found? Thanks....

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@NickNack 

I hope you're checking out the Proboards community that many here are joining.

Boy, I guess they have NO IDEA what a kick in the gut is to long time QVC customers ..... NOT a good way to keep the customers happy, that's for sure!   

Bad, bad idea to close these boards ........

Thank you @Tinkrbl44 .  Yes, I found it and joined.  I've gotten hooked on "Truth Be Told" on Apple TV and have been binge watching season 2  this afternoon.  I'm so glad the new forum was formed though and we'll all have a place to connect again.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Its on the community chat that qvc is no longer getting rid of the blogs .

Respected Contributor

@NickNack There are truly some vile posts on some subjects on these forums but for the most part they are great.  I have enjoyed the pet forums for the great pictures, funny stories, laughs and even shared tears.  It has been a lifeline when I lost my furbaby and I so appreciate the love that you can feel here!  LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!