Honored Contributor

Re: How many times a day do you tell your pet "You're SO cute!"

It's that high pitched cutesy voice used when babies and our adorable pets are nearby .....  guilty as charged.

Usually Bogey  wants  his head or tummy scratched and I ask him  "How's Mommy's handsome boy doing today?    Are you having a good day? "    Heart

My kitty  loves being fussed over .....  and I love watching him enjoy it so much ....   Heart

Honored Contributor

We tell our dog she is cute at least 2 times a day.  We also tell her she is pretty & beautiful.  She is a corgi/sheltie/beagle mix.  If you want to see a pic of her check out my avatar.

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

We tell our dog she is cute at least 2 times a day.  We also tell her she is pretty & beautiful.  She is a corgi/sheltie/beagle mix.  If you want to see a pic of her check out my avatar

Honored Contributor

I always tell my Sushi, "what a good boy", LOL!  "What a handsome man you are"  then I humiliate him further by calling him, Mama's baby boy!  LOL! 

Respected Contributor

I have 3 Shelties and I tell them they are so cute many times during the day. Or you are so pretty, or beautiful, I love you. I love my babies and they know it.

Respected Contributor

...I have to say never.  My Whisky was a lot of things but cute was not one of them.  He could be funny, he could be smart, he could be incredibly dumb on occasion.  But he was never cute.  He really loved (we think) hearing us say that he was a "such a good cat!".  Hubby and I would say "You're such a good cat!!!!!" at least a couple of times a day.  Mostly because he loved hearing it...lol 

Trusted Contributor

I tell my kittys they are pretty numerous times...even though they are males..

Spoiler
Spoiler
Woman Very Happy
Jessa
Valued Contributor

All of our dogs are so loved. I tell Zoey she is a good girl and pretty, the boys, Bogey and Putter, are told they are irresistable. We talk to them a lot. They are all so spoiled and happy.  Love them! So blessed! 

Esteemed Contributor

That would be me...lol! My dad always told me if pets were worth having, they were worth spoiling! She (Emmy) gives me so much love back!!!!!!! My dad taught me about love, I miss him so much!!Heart I love this post!

@GingerPeach wrote:

I must squeal this at her at least twice a day, if not more.  I wonder if she's tired of my high pitch when I do this!

(She is much more than cute, but everything she does seems to fall in the "cute" category in one way or another.)

I thought I'd add that I also tell her, several times a day, "You're so GOOD!" - because she is.

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Poppi, eldest sparrow -  I tell him he is handsome, smart and my miracle bird.  He just turned 10 and was my first hand raised bird.  I still can't get over the miracle the lived and has made it to 10 years of age.

Grayson, pigeon - I call him Mr. Man or Big Daddy.  He's manly and kind of pushy (I don't think he recognizes me as the head of the flock).  I tell him he is smart and full of personality.  I also call him my miracle bird, because he showed up at my back door, tore up from the floor up and I wasn't sure he was going to live.  He's 6.

Presto, youngest sparrow - I call her mama's girl.  I tell her that she is beautiful, feisty and smart.  She is the most interactive (without trying to dominate me like Grayson).  I call her God's gift. She's 2.

I tell each of them that I love them multiple times a day.  I also tell them that I am the luckiest mama in the world to have them in my life. 

Honestly, it's like living in a Disney movie :-)

What a love you are Bernie!Cat Happy

EM

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West