Honored Contributor

Happy ending for elderly bear rescued from a circus.

I am so happy for this bear! The transformation is amazing. A big thank you to places like the The Wild Animal Sanctuary for all they do.

http://news.yahoo.com/elderly-bear-rescued-captivity-undergoes-231200157.html

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Happy ending for elderly bear rescued from a circus.

How wonderful - yet how sad at the same time!  Knowing that humans can be so callous, so selfish, so unkind and why, all because of mean-spirited greed.  I hate zoos; I hate circuses;  always have, always will.  Even as a child, though I loved animals, would never want to go to either - guess it was an innate knowing that it was wrong.  Legislation should be passed, not only against domesticated animal abuse (which now is only in the beginning stages) but, against wildlife abuse.  People who abuse, mentally/physically, any human or animal, should be severely punished and treated as an outcast from society.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

How wonderful - yet how sad at the same time!  Knowing that humans can be so callous, so selfish, so unkind and why, all because of mean-spirited greed.  I hate zoos; I hate circuses;  always have, always will.  Even as a child, though I loved animals, would never want to go to either - guess it was an innate knowing that it was wrong.  Legislation should be passed, not only against domesticated animal abuse (which now is only in the beginning stages) but, against wildlife abuse.  People who abuse, mentally/physically, any human or animal, should be severely punished and treated as an outcast from society.

If I could give you post a million hearts, I would! Heart

Honored Contributor

I read this bears story on the internet this morning.....thanks to those who rescued him and gave him a home where he became the bear he should now be!

He now is living the life a bear should and his now finally looks like a normal bear should...  handsomeHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."