Honored Contributor

Frankie's summer cut and Howie's hearing loss 🥺

Yes I loved her wavy and curly hair but she is so hot natured so I told the groomer to give her a summer cut. I love it! And I know she will too. Groomer did not pay attention to the picture I emailed showing how I wanted her face trimmed so I'll have to do that myself.

Howie is about 13 years old we think. We've recently noticed that he can't hear like he used to. Do you remember the pictures I sent a few months ago of a man blowing on his deaf and blind dog to let him know he was next to him? That was such a touching video to watch. Well I have Incorporated that with Howie's hearing loss when he is asleep and it works like a charm. I'm so happy I don't have to raise my voice at him or touch and startle him. Just a gentle blow on his face and he opens his eyes 🥰🐾

Honored Contributor

Re: Frankie's summer cut and Howie's hearing loss 🥺

Yep, I forgot to add the picture. I am totally worthless today. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

• 1000009031.jpg
Respected Contributor

Re: Frankie's summer cut and Howie's hearing loss 🥺

[ Edited ]

@monicakm  That's a great haircut on Frankie- super silky and it will keep Frankie cool in the summer Smiley Happy.  Howie is a strong little dog who will find a way to navigate the world with hearing loss and its great that you have come up with a new way to get Howie's  attention with his hearing disability.  Good job, Monicakm!