Honored Contributor

Re: For halfpint1

[ Edited ]

@geezerette wrote:

@halfpint1 wrote:

I was just going to tell you all. My son came back yesterday and found the cat under a bed. Everything seemed fine. I thought it would be better here not going there. Thanks all for caring. 

@halfpint1 

You just post whatever you want, wherever you want.  ❤️

Many of us were worried about your son’s cat and were glad to hear from you that he found her when he returned.  The cat was just waiting for Daddy to come home, that’s all!🙂  Lots of cats will hide like that.  Heck, my cat will hide somewhere in my house and I won’t be able to find him for hours.  Then he’ll come sauntering out from somewhere that I searched three times and never saw him! 🤣

(And I was curious as to where your son’s cat had been hiding!😂)

@geezerette   Lol, I remember this happening once when I had a three-legged kitten.  I couldn't find him, inside or out, couldn't have gotten out but I had to look, was wimpering, going crazy, then all of a sudden he appeared, inside, wth a look on his face as if to say, "you called?," never knew where he had been, lol.

Trusted Contributor

I wouldn't recommend taking a cat out of it's home either. Especially to house with other cats. I have hard food down and water at all times for mine so they're fine for a couple of days if needed. I don't go anywhere normally but I wouldn't bring them someplace they didn't know.

If you have a cat that has special needs or only eats wet food then just have someone come in to take care of them. If you can't find a nice friend or neighbor a pet sitter wont cost you all that much for a cat and they'll usually do medications if needed too.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@halfpint1 wrote:

I was just going to tell you all. My son came back yesterday and found the cat under a bed. Everything seemed fine. I thought it would be better here not going there. Thanks all for caring. 

@halfpint1 

You just post whatever you want, wherever you want.  ❤️

Many of us were worried about your son’s cat and were glad to hear from you that he found her when he returned.  The cat was just waiting for Daddy to come home, that’s all!🙂  Lots of cats will hide like that.  Heck, my cat will hide somewhere in my house and I won’t be able to find him for hours.  Then he’ll come sauntering out from somewhere that I searched three times and never saw him! 🤣

(And I was curious as to where your son’s cat had been hiding!😂)

@geezerette   Lol, I remember this happening once when I had a three-legged kitten.  I couldn't find him, inside or out, couldn't have gotten out but I had to look, was wimpering, going crazy, then all of a sudden he appeared, inside, wth a look on his face as if to say, "you called?," never knew where he had been, lol.

@mousiegirl 

Isn’t that always the way? 😄

Cats!