Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

She posts on a number of different threads. I think Imhave seen her talk about the cat on all of them.

@proudlyfromNJ   She talks about her son's cat that was lost in her house?  I've only seen her mention that once.  What has she said?  Did she find the cat?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

She posts on a number of different threads. I think Imhave seen her talk about the cat on all of them.

@proudlyfromNJ   She talks about her son's cat that was lost in her house?  I've only seen her mention that once.  What has she said?  Did she find the cat?

@NickNack  Yes, she has posted this on one or two other threads yes, missing cat. Hasn’t said if it was found.

Honored Contributor

If she lost his cat, things might be not so good between son,and her.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I was just going to tell you all. My son came back yesterday and found the cat under a bed. Everything seemed fine. I thought it would be better here not going there. Thanks all for caring. 

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:

I was just going to tell you all. My son came back yesterday and found the cat under a bed. Everything seemed fine. I thought it would be better here not going there. Thanks all for caring. 

@halfpint1   I'm so glad the cat is okay!  I was worried about her.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I did not forget to tell you all. I am in SO Cal and got up awhile ago. Again thanks for caring. I knew she couldn't have gotten out.

Honored Contributor

I’m not sure why it was deemed a good idea to stress a cat to that extent by removing it from its home, and leaving it with a stranger, in a strange house with two other cats.   

Honored Contributor

Re: For halfpint1

[ Edited ]

@halfpint1 wrote:

@halfpint1 

You just post whatever you want, wherever you want.  ❤️

Many of us were worried about your son’s cat and were glad to hear from you that he found her when he returned.  The cat was just waiting for Daddy to come home, that’s all!🙂  Lots of cats will hide like that.  Heck, my cat will hide somewhere in my house and I won’t be able to find him for hours.  Then he’ll come sauntering out from somewhere that I searched three times and never saw him! 🤣

(And I was curious as to where your son’s cat had been hiding!😂)

Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

I’m not sure why it was deemed a good idea to stress a cat to that extent by removing it from its home, and leaving it with a stranger, in a strange house with two other cats.   

Her son went away for awhile, better than keeping at vets.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest,

I was aware of the reason, and am aware it was not a good idea to expect OP to go to sons house to check on the cat.   

However, my brother and SIL across the road at one time had 4 cats they left home alone for as many days as OPs son was gone and they survived just fine.   There were multiple litter boxes, multiple food and water sources, and there was never a problem.   It was just easier than stressing the cats by changing their routine.