Esteemed Contributor

FYI: MADE IN U.S.A. DOG TOYS

I just wanted to share a good brand of U.S. made toys for dogs.  It is RUFF DAWG.  I found it on CHEWY.COM.  Also, some of the things (not all) made by NYLABONE are made in the U.S. 

CHEWY.COM has excellent CS.  I had a bag of dog food delivered that was partially opened.  It looked like when it went through the line to have the top sealed, the edges weren't together, therefore making a gap in the seal.  There was kibble in the bottom of the box.  I was hesitant to use it because it was for a new puppy and of course everything had to be perfect Smiley Happy for him.  Anyway, CS told me to dispose of it and they sent me out a new bag that I received within 2 days.  I thought this was exceptional. 

One side note:  I purchased dog food only because it was what he had been eating and I needed some while switching him over to what I feed him now.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: FYI: MADE IN U.S.A. DOG TOYS

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs

Hi! You might want to try JW Pet Company, also made in the US and non-toxic. They lasted the longest of any chew toys we ever got (and we had big dogsSmiley Happy

Some of the reviews on Amazon for the Ruff Dawg said they didn't last at all even for small dogs. Just thought I'd let you knowSmiley Happy

We used to order directly from them (by phone or website) but Petsmart also sells some of their things. Our dogs loved them.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: FYI: MADE IN U.S.A. DOG TOYS

Thanks @on the bay!  I will check JW Pet Company out for sure.  It is always good to get a lead on American made.  I hope the pet toys I ordered last, at least for awhile.  Smiley Sad

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!