Trusted Contributor

Dolphin Shot, $20,000 Reward

A dolphin that washed ashore in Louisiana was riddled with bullet holes -- and now federal officials are now offering a huge reward for to track down the party responsible.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Fisheries Service announced the dolphin's death Tuesday ... saying the mammal's body washed up on Mae's Beach in Cameron Parish on March 13.

NOAA says it performed a necropsy -- an animal autopsy -- on the body ... and found multiple bullets lodged in the brain, spinal cord, and heart. 

WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dolphin Shot, $20,000 Reward

That is heartbreaking. If you see what is going on daily in our country, it has become a calamity. Too many unstable people with agendas. I hope they find this criminal. Too kill a poor defenseless creature is beyond sick.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonMom wrote:

A dolphin that washed ashore in Louisiana was riddled with bullet holes -- and now federal officials are now offering a huge reward for to track down the party responsible.

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Fisheries Service announced the dolphin's death Tuesday ... saying the mammal's body washed up on Mae's Beach in Cameron Parish on March 13.

NOAA says it performed a necropsy -- an animal autopsy -- on the body ... and found multiple bullets lodged in the brain, spinal cord, and heart. 

WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?

@KingstonMom 

Oh, no!  What a heartbreaker!  Woman Sad

Super Contributor

Breaks my heart. Such a innocent animal. Rest peacefully sweet one

Respected Contributor

What a world this has become.  I hope they find the culprit.  I am so afraid for our country.

Esteemed Contributor

PRAYING  FOR  KARMA  TO  KICK  IN.

Trusted Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

PRAYING  FOR  KARMA  TO  KICK  IN.

@eddyandme 

And wIth Shaquille O'Neal's shoe!

Honored Contributor

This is despicable and the person who did this horrible act of cruelty needs to be held accountable and given jail time.  What kind of person would resort to such an act, I would be censored if I answered that.

Trusted Contributor

breaks my heart!!!  Makes me so angry what people do....

Trusted Contributor

they should receive the same punishment they inflicted on these poor animals.

And throw them into jail where they belong