Honored Contributor

It couldn't have been more different than what I expected.  

There was a dog gate between us.  The doodle was a wild mess but the Dingo's response was unexpected and heartbreaking.  He didn't try to jump on me.  He whimpered lightly and his eyes were wide and filled with tears as he just stared at me not believing what he was seeing.  He's been sticking to me like glue.  Frankie always comes in the bathroom with me.  Howie never has but is now.  A home health care rep just left.  Howie sat in front of my knees the whole time.  Normally, he would go back to his bed after he sniffed the situation and determined all was ok.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm They know. I am glad you and your fur babies have been reunited. Now life can head toward normal. Congratulations on doing so well with your procedure.

Honored Contributor

@On It 

Thank you.  All the medical type people say I'm doing great.  Home health said the only thing I need is some normal post-op strengthening because I get out of breath with mild to moderate exertion.  First day home alone.  Our daughter came by with dinner but couldn't stay.  Our granddaughter is trying out for percussion leader or something like that and drum major.  No, she can't have both titles but doesn't feel she will get drum major since it always goes to a Senior.  She has traded her flute for percussion Smiley Surprised  She's also in a tennis tournament today.  

Honored Contributor

Howie is very in tune with you, cherish him,i use to have a golden that was that way.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Hope You're Feeling Better Today Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook,  Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

Valued Contributor
Awwww, your sweet boys missed you!! 🥰
Respected Contributor

It sounds as though your fur children love and adore you immensely. Their reaction almost made me cry myself. So happy you are home in the midst of those to whom you are their life. And their happiness.

Super Contributor
You are back home with your precious furbabies where you belong and their love and devotion will help you heal so much faster...what would we do without them? Hoping each day will bring you strength and healing.
Honored Contributor

@Puggywuggy 

I wouldn't want to be in a world void of dogs.  What a sad and lonely place that would be.  In a perfect world (one with no shedding, poop and pee) I'd have 50 dogs Smiley Very Happy

Thank you Puggywuggy.  Yesterday wasn't so good and it took a while for the various meds to get me comfortable but I slept well last night and today is better.  STAPLES come out on May 2.  Who uses staples these days?  The scar is going to be horrible as is the removing of the STAPLES Smiley Surprised  I suppose it's where the incision is that made them use staples.