Contributor

Does anyone have a Litter Robot?

Are you happy with your Litter Robot? Does litter track all over? Your opinions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone have a Litter Robot?

Some cats are freaked out by a box with moving parts.  Then they choose a spot on the carpet.  Ask me how I know 🥺

Honored Contributor

@honeybeagle   I've used Litter Robot since the very 1st one.  Worth every penny & then some. 

Tracking very little because of the litter I use.  However, litter tracking really depends on the type of litter you use.  Some litter tracks more than others.  Litter boxes have NEVER controlled litter tracking.

@Still Raining  I have never used "regular" litter boxes.  I have always used "automatic" litter boxes.  When I first set them up, I throw the cat in them.  Once they smell "their" litter, they do their business & hop out.  The"noise" was just part of the house noises. 

The Litter Robot for the past 10-15 yrs, the noise level is minimal.  Most cats will sit near to watch it go around.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Contributor

Dear Mz imac,

Thank you for your response. Could you tell me what litter works so good for. you?

Thank you!

Frequent Contributor

@honeybeagle wrote:

Dear Mz imac,

Thank you for your response. Could you tell me what litter works so good for. you?

Thank you!

@honeybeagle If you put the "@" in front of her name @Mz iMac  will see your question. 😻

Honored Contributor

@honeybeagle 

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 11.51.35 AM.png

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif