Honored Contributor

Re: DOES YOUR DOG EAT LIKE A

@PINKdogWOOD  Isn't God good?  We have felt our pets were like our kids and we have kids!!  LOL  The thing about dogs is that they always need you.......they never really grow up and become independent, unlike children.  As long as we are physically able, we will have a dog to love and care for.  It gives you a good reason to get up in the morning!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

My little terrier has take out every day. Grabs a small mouthful, takes it to the area rug, eats, returns. My schnauzer doesn't come up for air. But when he drinks it gets on his "beard" and drips everywhere. Argh !!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

My sweet shihtzu ,  yes piggy says it all.Long fuzzy ears in ths dish , long beard in the water bowl., drip ,drip ,drip follow the water trail . ..Also my  little angel never met a puddle  he needed to walk around.My sweet pigglet yes we  often call him arnold ziffel, he snorts too, wouldny have  it any other  way!Maryanne