Honored Contributor

😢 hope the rest of this beautiful dog's life is everything wonderful and full of love and happiness-everything everydog deserves and more!❤️

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Foxxee  -  She is precious! I hope she has a long and happy life in her service as a therapy dog!

As for cruelty to animals, you wouldn't believe what DH has seen. 

One summer we were at a fair. One of the vendors had a box full of kittens that she said had something wrong with their eyes. She found the box. She was hoping people would take one of them. I called DH over. He looked at each of the kittens. Someone had taken a round cigarette lighter and put their eyes out. They were blind and surgery wouldn't help. I felt sick.

DH also treated a hawk that had had his wings clipped by someone. He would never fly again.  He went to live at a wildlife preservation center. 

I don't know how anyone could do this or other things to animals or humans. We have all seen the stories that make us sad and mad. I just believe that they will have to account for their actions to a higher power. 

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Foxxee  -  She is precious! I hope she has a long and happy life in her service as a therapy dog!

As for cruelty to animals, you wouldn't believe what DH has seen. 

One summer we were at a fair. One of the vendors had a box full of kittens that she said had something wrong with their eyes. She found the box. She was hoping people would take one of them. I called DH over. He looked at each of the kittens. Someone had taken a round cigarette lighter and put their eyes out. They were blind and surgery wouldn't help. I felt sick.

DH also treated a hawk that had had his wings clipped by someone. He would never fly again.  He went to live at a wildlife preservation center. 

I don't know how anyone could do this or other things to animals or humans. We have all seen the stories that make us sad and mad. I just believe that they will have to account for their actions to a higher power. 

@beach-mom 

Yes, people who do this are truly evil.