Honored Contributor

Chewy dot com customer service is number ONE.

Just want to say that Chewy dot com just has the best customer service and goes the extra mile to their customers... I made a remark and asked a question about a specific dog food  containing so many different forms of PEAS.... and asking why they added so much pea product to their food...( with the new controversy tying peas and lentils to cardiovascular disease in Dogs...) This is the response I received from Chewy customer service.  Very personable and friendly!

Hey there ****

Thank you so much for sending in your question below regarding Blue Buffalo True Solutions Blissful Belly Digestive Care Formula Wet Dog Food.

I did some digging and was able to find the answer which I’ve included below.

Blue Buffalo adds peas since they are packed with the protein, vitamins, fiber and potassium that pets need, peas support a pet's GI health. We really appreciate your feedback and have taken this into consideration. I've passed this along to the manufacturer Blue Buffalo, so that they are aware of what their customers are looking for. Manufacturer's make their products based on the needs of their customers and their feedback. We encourage that you also reach out to the manufacturer, as well so they can hear this feedback directly. I've added their contact information below: 

https://bluebuffalo.com/about/contact/

We will continue to work on bringing the best products to our Chewy family and making sure that we better and improve ourselves. If you aren’t 100% satisfied, you can return it within one year of the purchase date. Even if it’s open or used—we’ll take it back and pay for the shipping costs. So please never hesitate to let us know if something doesn't work out 

Please give my love to Buddy and extra cuddles from the Chewy family. 

Furry regards,

Nefertiti M.
Customer Service
Chewy
Respected Contributor

Re: Chewy dot com customer service is number ONE.

I agree 100%. You can't beat the CS people. A top notch company all around.

Trusted Contributor

They beat every other company hands down. Best customer service around. They really appreciate their customers and know how to treat them right. 

Respected Contributor

I would highly debate that, just last week I called because I couldn't log in.

The man told me I had 3 accounts and deleted 2 of them.  I said I would like to reorder an item on autoship that I cancelled in error.

He said, go ahead and order it and then disconnected the phone.

Like any company,, there are good one's and bad ones.  Unfortunately, I didn't receive that "extra mile" of service.

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

I would highly debate that, just last week I called because I couldn't log in.

The man told me I had 3 accounts and deleted 2 of them.  I said I would like to reorder an item on autoship that I cancelled in error.

He said, go ahead and order it and then disconnected the phone.

Like any company,, there are good one's and bad ones.  Unfortunately, I didn't receive that "extra mile" of service.

@Just Bling     Yes, I am sure there are some who do not give the best service. Sorry you had to be the brunt of his bad day..... 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

A friend of mine was getting medicine for her dog from chewy.com. Then stopped the medication since the dog died. She was surely surprised when she received a bouguet of  flowers in sympathy from chewy.com. Don't know of ANY other company that would do this. 

Esteemed Contributor

We get chloes dasaquin from them. Have it on auto ship but we usually have to go in and delay ir for a couple weeks. It's super easy to do. I remember when we got he we ordered these cute bowls from chewy. They sent us a nice thank you card. Great company. Also get the shipment very quick. Chewy has a warehouse just a couple hours away. Sometimes it's shipped from that warehouse and receive it the next day. Just depends on wheee it's shipped from.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

We have a few necessary meds. on auto ship, they never missed, or delayed a shipment even during COVID height.  

KUDOS! 👍👍👍

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

When I ordered dog food from Chewy last month it was delivered the next day.  I called to tell them I was unhappy with an expensive dog bed I'd ordered one time, and they told me to keep it and donate it.  My account was credited immediately.

They have sent me sympathy cards for deceased pets but never flowers.  I always really appreciated the cards.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden After covid reared its ugly head, I ordered Toby;s Heartgard and put it on auto refill.  Evey 6 months I receive it on time and without worry as they are prompt to fill it and get it mailed in a timely fashion.  Hands down , great service!