Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

190560EC-CA52-4654-9D15-F9D5C2C2F9A6.jpeg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I am very sorry for your loss.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest   I am so very very sorry for your loss.  I am so shocked to read this.  I have tears in my eyes.

Please don't question anything you did.  She knew how much you loved her.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest   So sorry for your loss.  Sending hugs. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest.

Crying tears as I am trying to type. Please know that we share in your loss and I am sending hugs to you.

Honored Contributor

She would not eat much one day,then eat the next, yesterday she played with clancy, then when the day turned into night, she would not go out to potty,wanted to sleep on bed in basement, this morning i got up to go down stairs, take both out ,she had pooped all over bed, could not get her up,then had to get clancy out ,put him in bathroom,after he went out ,called my son so many times, she was dying, i had to take her body to the vets.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

I can't imagine just how awful that must have been. I'm glad you got her body out. That must have been so traumatic....I have no words for how I'm feeling now. Extremely sad.

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry.  It is never easy to lose your loved ones and my heart aches for you.  

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest 

She knew how much you loved her and showed her loyalty to do the utmost courageous thing despite your broken heart. They know, they know. And because they do, they live on forever in your heart.

Godspeed, dear Cambridge, Heaven's newest angel! 

Honored Contributor

Must have been some type of cancer,her mom,and dad both died of lymphoma, at 11,she was 10, my little walking partner ,she loved to walk,i had not been able to take her for a walk ,since getting clancy ,because of my knee, i fill quilt

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.