Contributor

Re: CALLING ALL PANCAKERS!!!!

HI my Pancaker friends!  It's been so long, I forgot how to post here. I hope it goes thru.

I truly hope that you are all doing well.  Things here are pretty much the same. Hubby's still sick on oxygen.  It's not easy being caregiver but God gives me strength every day.  

Just wanted to let you know I think of you guys & the FFOL.  Those were nice times. I miss it. I miss them & hope they are ok.  I haven't been able to read any previous posts. I'm assuming there's no news on FFOL.  Queen Pancake, beautiful Bella. Beano. Tig.  Oh dear, I've forgotten the other kitties names. I've had alot going on the past couple years, it's a miracle I remember my own name.  Also Señor.

Take care of yourselves my buddies. I hope you guys are having a wonderful summer. 

Now I'm trying to remember the other kitties names!  

Til next time, luv Rubyangel Heart

sorry I'm rambling. It's almost 5am...time to sleep. Bye 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Pancakers,

It's so good to hear from you @rubyangel! Heart  I'm sorry to hear about your DH. Sending my positive thoughts and prayers to both of you! I know how difficult it is being a caregiver and I pray for your strength during this difficult time.  Please don't forget to take care of yourself too.

We haven't heard anything about the FFOL. Sadly, Senor passed away, probably a couple of years ago now. As I recall, he had Valley Fever.

Please don't ever be a stranger!  ((((Hugs to you and Ruby))))

Related image

Super Contributor

@Yahooey, hope you're enjoying your 5-star camping trip! Cat Tongue and thanks for all the giggles. Those gifs are hilarious!

This past week has been so hectic. Mr. M wasn't feeling too well and I had to take him to the vet, who gave him a couple of injections, a probiotic, and a bland diet for his intestinal distress. Yesterday, on our early a.m. walkies, he pooped all over himself. I came prepared with water and plenty of tissues, but only made the mess worse. Remember, he's a fluffy white dog. Without going into any further de-tails, he sat down on the pavement and refused to walk. I mean, he would not budge. I didn't want to drag him. We were almost 1/2 mile from home. He's too heavy for me to carry that distance, so I stood there not knowing what to do.

After much coaxing with no response, I finally called grandma even though I knew I'd be waking her at 6:30. Once again, grandma came to the rescue. She carried him part of the way, then he started to walk.  Immediately placed him in the tub to clean him off.

Right now, he seems better, but we'll have to see the next couple of days.

So much for excitement in the puglet household. Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

rubyangel wrote:

HI my Pancaker friends!  It's been so long, I forgot how to post here. I hope it goes thru.

I truly hope that you are all doing well.  Things here are pretty much the same. Hubby's still sick on oxygen.  It's not easy being caregiver but God gives me strength every day.  

Just wanted to let you know I think of you guys & the FFOL.  Those were nice times. I miss it. I miss them & hope they are ok.  I haven't been able to read any previous posts. I'm assuming there's no news on FFOL.  Queen Pancake, beautiful Bella. Beano. Tig.  Oh dear, I've forgotten the other kitties names. I've had alot going on the past couple years, it's a miracle I remember my own name.  Also Señor.

Take care of yourselves my buddies. I hope you guys are having a wonderful summer. 

Now I'm trying to remember the other kitties names!  

Til next time, luv Rubyangel Heart

sorry I'm rambling. It's almost 5am...time to sleep. Bye 

Hello dearest Rubyangel!

It was such a wonderful suprise to see

your post. HeartWoman Happy

I've been crazy busy and today

is the first chance that I've had

to post in almost a week.

Bella's third kitten's name is Chubby

or Chubbies..although at this pount in

time all of her kittens are now full

grown cats. There was also Mr Kitty.

I pray that they're all well and thriving.

I broke my heart whan CA suddenly stopped

posting and left the rest of us in the dark

and wondering what happened.

Sending tons of special healing prayers

to your DH and tons of Comfort Hugs

to you.

(((((HeartRUBYANGELHeart)))))

I know that you have a lot on your plate

but when you have a moment,please do

post again as we'd love to hear from you

again.

------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

yahooey wrote:

tumblr_mr9x32GtjO1qbun9so2_500.gif

Monday Afternoon Greetings

Wishing all of fellow Pancakers a very

pleasant remainder of the day and

that it marks the begining of a

furbulous week!HeartWoman Happy

(((((SHIRONEKO HUGS)))))

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Happy Meowday Pancakers!

@beastielove@puglet11@butterfly123

Back from camping, a little on the cooler side (night) and only 15 minues of rain total. There was always a threat of thunderstorms, we heard the rumble but never came our way. Food was good, not your normal camp fare. I didn't do the cooking but the cleaning. Only a few utensils and pots. 

Let me take you on a journey - hope you enjoy

Honored Contributor

Our campsite - my tent is the small one on the right - 2 small tents and 2 mansions.

site.JPG

Honored Contributor

Kitchen includes the waffle stick maker, cappucino machine, griddle

kitchen.JPG

Good morning to you all

breakfast.JPG

Avocado Burger from the charcol grill for lunch

burger.JPG

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Went on a hike to the Ice Cave - no ice at this time. I kept saying, I can walk but NO scrambling (up and down).

About a mile on a flat surface although there were some inclines, I encounter this at the entrance.

sign.JPG

YIKES! I said I don't know about this, I was talked into it. You came this far, you can go slow, we are here to help. Someone made a walking stick for me.

What goes down...

down.JPG

must come up...

ladder.JPG

I took it really slow and I'm really glad I did it but if I knew what it truly entails, I would have passed. I think when they (website and not my friends) said it was an easy trail, they meant the hike to the entrance of the cave and not going into inside the cave. I would do it again but would have worn hiking shoes and not casual sneakers and brought my own hiking stick from home (used once).

Here's some sweet rasberries picked with my own fingers among the buzzing bees during a farm visit. I don't care for berries in general but these were insanely good and I picked a quart.

berry.JPG

I hoped you enjoyed ....

Honored Contributor

((( @rubyangel )))

Hugs to you my friend and always feel free to come here and vent should you need to. Share a giggle or two. I will do my best to make you feel good after visiting this thread. Sending good thoughts to you and your DH.