Valued Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten I am so sorry for your loss. You will see her again and not sick or in pain.

Respected Contributor

So very sorry Miss Misty is gone. 

Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten - I just saw this news on another thread and left a message there.

So very sorry for your sad news.

Respected Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten 

I'm so sorry about your Sweet Missy passing.  You made the right decision, although a difficult one. But, one that was done from the heart.  Miss Missy has joined all our beloved pets at The Bridge.  Feel comforted knowing she's happy & will look down upon you each day with smiles & love.  Heart

Respected Contributor

I am so very sorry for your loss. It's always hard to let go of something you love. 

Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

With great sadness, we had to have our baby girl, Miss Missy, euthanized today.

Evidently her kidneys were worse than we knew and that's what caused her to stop eating and she just seemed to lose her will to live. We're so sad but to try to keep her going would be cruel.

Now she's resting in peace, and maybe in Heaven she'll get her claws back (the people who had her before us declawed her). She can run and jump and play with all the beloved pets there and I'm sure that eventually we'll see each other again.

Till then...we'll cry and miss you and never forget you, sweet girl. 

@GoneButNotForgotten   Knowing we'll outlive our pets is sad, but so worth the unconditional love and companionship. I'm so sorry for your loss and the pain you feel now. 

Respected Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten   So sorry for your loss of your sweet kitty.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten  I am so sorry to read about Miss Missy.  My condolences.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

I'm supposed to do a few things today but I'm still at the unschedued-bursting-into-tears stage. I hope this passes soon.

And thank you all for your very kind words.

Esteemed Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten 

You're going to be in the "unscheduled burst of tears" stage for awhile, and that's OK. You had so many years with Miss Missy, and the grieving period is commensurate with that bond and length of time she was a party of your family on this earth.

She always will be part of you--and bless you for the loving care you gave her for so many years, and for the courage to end her suffering. You had the backbone to show the ultimate love. She is forever yours, forever.