Respected Contributor

My sweet Brandy is now in heaven and no longer suffering.  She would have been 15 next month and we had almost 11 years together.  Even though we had dogs growing up, she was my first dog.  I will miss her so much but she is in a better place.  I kept telling myself "love means letting her go".  There is nothing like the unconditional love of a dog. 

I love you, Brandy.  Heart

Respected Contributor

Re: Brandy Went to Heaven Today

@Catty2  My sympathies to you.  I have had dogs & cats my whole life and I understand that loss.  Our animal friends are more family than anyone could ever know.  I will say a prayer for you and your beautiful Brandy.  God bless.

Esteemed Contributor

@Catty2  So sorry for your loss of Brandy.

bd2160c3d4fc1ce8f46dded04ee5aecb (1).jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Catty2  I am so sorry about Brandy.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

@Catty2  I am so truly sorry for you loss. It is so painful but she lived a long life filled with love and she is suffering no longer.   I can't bear to think of that day when it comes for my beloved Aussie.   Grieve her loss and cry as much as you have to.

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss. We love them like family.

Esteemed Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss of Brandy. I lost my first dog before his 15th birthday. These gentle creatures come in and out of our lives and enrich them so much. They are never forgotton bur orur hearts are forever full because of them. I will keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Catty2 , so very sorry for the loss of your Brandy. There is nothing like the love of our pets. Know that you did the right thing in releasing her  from her illness. Take care. 

Honored Contributor

@Catty2   Its so unfair that we love them so much, make them part of our families yet are allowed to enjoy them for only a short time before we're forced to tell them good-bye.  There are many of us who've shared your grief and understand.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

So sorry for your loss.  Brandy, though in spirit now, will forever remain with you as you shared precious years of love together and someday will be joined again.Heart