Occasional Contributor

Hi Nc Bandwagon,

This is my first time seeing your Nick board, and I Love it !! I'm sure Nick has seen it and enjoys it too !!

I have know him for over 20 years, and he did my hair and my mom's for many years. My wedding hair was done by Nick. If you haven't met him, he is just as kind and funny in person!!!

God blessed him with hands that can do anything !! He is a fanatic with product testing and really does test and is involved with everything he puts his name on. I just wanted to Thank you for all of the kind words that I have seen in your posts..

Honored Contributor

@LBoiles wrote:

Hi Nc Bandwagon,

This is my first time seeing your Nick board, and I Love it !! I'm sure Nick has seen it and enjoys it too !!

I have know him for over 20 years, and he did my hair and my mom's for many years. My wedding hair was done by Nick. If you haven't met him, he is just as kind and funny in person!!!

God blessed him with hands that can do anything !! He is a fanatic with product testing and really does test and is involved with everything he puts his name on. I just wanted to Thank you for all of the kind words that I have seen in your posts..

LBoiles...how lucky you were, to have Nick do your hair for your wedding!  

welcome to the board...hope to hear more from you in the future.  

Respected Contributor

Hello, LBoiles and welcome. Smiley Happy

How fortunate you were to have Nick Chavez do your hair for your wedding. Glad you got to meet him. Thank you for the kind words. Smiley Very Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the Welcome !!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I saw Nick when he was on selling his Super Sized Advanced Volume Shampoo/Conditioner set, and he did a few dance moves.

He twirled around, did a few salsa dance moves, and I was like, "EEEEEEKKKK! His hair is spinning in the breeze and it is so beautiful!" Smiley LOL

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder