Respected Contributor

~Nick's Various Items~

[ Edited ]

Here's a list of various items from Nick.

POUF! Re-Do Hair & Scalp Cleanser - Refresher - Pump Bottle (for cleaning the scalp and hair in between washes)

POUF! Hair Raising Foam - Lift - Pump Bottle

POUF! Root Lift Spray - Volume and Lift - Spray Bottle

Traditions Red Clay Rebalancing Conditioner - Rebalances - Tube

Advanced Volume Style Booster - Shine and Volume - Bottle

Advanced Volume Overnight Dry Volumizer - Dry Shampoo - Can

Color-Saver Sulfate Free Shampoo - Protects Color - Bottle

Color-Saver Paraben Free Conditioner - Protects Color - Bottle

Color-Saver Color-Gloss Sealer - Protects Color - Pump Bottle

Flocker for Wet or Dry Hair - Styling, Volumizing, Texturizing - Can

Liquid Silk Blow-Out Smoother - Tames Frizz - Bottle

Liquid Silk Blow-Out Polish Spray - Shine - Can

Traditions Prickly Pear Restoring Mist - Moisture and Strength - Spray Bottle

Advanced Plump 'N Thick Expander - Advanced Thickness - Bottle

Fine Mist Flocker - Lift, Volume and Style - Can

Brass Out Violet Shampoo - Removes Brass - Pump Bottle

Brass Out Leave-In Conditioner - Conditions - Spray Bottle

Rollers - Velcro Rollers for the hair - Comes in large or small sizes, comes with clips

Easy Styler - Thermal Hair Tool - Three-in-one thremal hair tool that's a hot brush, curling iron and flat iron, turns itself off after 30 minutes, has high and low heat settings, swivel cord

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for this comprehensive list, NC Bandwagon. We have talked before about the EasyStyler. Would like to see it as a TSV with products as recommended on Nick's website.

wishing you a peaceful weekend. 

Respected Contributor

I use the Plump N Thick Leave in Thickening Creme. My hair is very fine and thin.  Would I be better off using the Advanced Plump 'N Thick Expander - Advanced Thickness Elixir?

I also have the Amazon Mist and the Advanced Plump N Thick Thickening Styling Mist.  

Respected Contributor

@smoky22, I just found on Nick's site that there are three different ways to use Nick's Plump 'N Thick Leave-In Conditioner. What I posted below is what I got from Nick's site.

~There are three ways to use this thickening creme. After shampooing, apply a dime-sized amount into palms, massage into hair, and leave in. On dry hair, rub a dime-sized amount into palms and massage into hair and scalp, leaving product in hair. Before bedtime, brush dry hair thoroughly, dispense a dime-sized amount into palms of hands, and massage into hair. Do not rinse.~

Nick's Advanced Plump 'N Thick Expander Thickening Elixir sounds like it's a thickening styling product. I haven't tried it, though. Since you said that you have Nick's Amazon Infinity Mist and the Advanced Plump 'N Thick Thickening Styling Mist, it sounds like you're doing pretty well.

@one RN many shoes, I think QVC might give Nick a Today's Special Value one day. So far, Nick's products have gotten a One Time Only, a few Hot Picks, he's been on a lot more and now Nick has his own sub-forum on the QVC board. So a TSV may not be too far away. I don't know if it will be Nick's Easy Styler because it has to compete with the CHI and the Calista. But seeing as how Nick's Easy Styler does quite a few things, maybe it will..............maybe I'll post that in the suggestion box. I have before, but I haven't posted what the Easy Styler does and QVC might think "oh, big deal. It's just another styling tool. We already have two."

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder