Esteemed Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez / March 25 / Friday / 2016.

@JanCA,

"ahh what a sweet friend, and I noticed that you are not one of the on line ladies that often, here, everyday, also".   I (what?) have been here 4 years /almost + FIVE months. I do pace my time whenever having any time, but appears I have accrued some more posts than from last June. I have several friends that I do stay in touch with who are very special on three other forums. Not there everyday, but I have a close connection, more so in medical.

I had lived in California ( short time before relocating) some years back and actually had my druthers to actually live there, having a nursing / medical instructor / position at one of the better teaching hospitals. Long Beach.

I opted out to travel throughout the world with my husband ( our import business to many companies;he being International Director to one world known product, right hand to the president of [said company].

I had two opportunities. Either that, meeting with medical professors, or taking advantage of going to NYC for a modeling career which came so unexpectedly (much younger) so I chose staying here. 

I know you are not missing much in not posting {The Whatevers}~

I can make an app't, be on a plane within a day and be there....am I thinking of that. ! ! !  

He could do a style cut and I will find an artist here ( "if" I cut my hair-5 years / growing) and make a decision. I am looking at a photo of me in Hawaii having shorter hair but it has to be layered and `-that windblown tossed mid length 2 inches past my ears` and I loved that look. I used nothing but Chavez products. 

Even though I do not know your hair designer personally, please tell him I certainly appreciate him being one great vendor I always watch. I would be his model ~Ha~, as a subject he could work on, and I pay all expenses.

The 'girls' here just do not have that talent or either do not listen, minus the one I mention who I know has retired by now. (Large city, `ta boot, also).

It's been fun exchanging messaging with you ALWAYS, so soak up all that California Girls' fun in California. I will let you know when I make any 360 turn-a-round. I definitely can send a photo to his salon so you will know who I am. Quite the opposite, here, being on another topic other than medical. Very fun to speak with you. Smiling Smiley Happy as I write. I do love to coming to California.

Yes, we will talk with each other very soon. You are very uplifting and completely different than where I am.

So, I _still call myself_ a Calforinia girl....................Woman Wink

Have a great day, A SUPER WEEK-END, Jan.

NAES

Valued Contributor

Wonderful! I'll have to mark a reminder on my calendar. My hair is so shiny and soft since starting his line. Interested to see what he might have!

Respected Contributor

Hello, everyone. Smiley Happy

Here's an update for all the show times as to when Nick Chavez will be on.

Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Hair Care show at:

2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. Eastern Time

1:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. Central Time

(Thursday going into Friday) 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. Mountain Time

(Thursday going into Friday) 11:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time

Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Hair Care Show times for the same day at:

2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time

1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Central Time

12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Mountain Time

11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time

Have a great day, everyone. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

Thank you for posting the times! I vowed to use up all my hair care products before trying something new.  I'm just about there, and I have a credit on my Q card, and cannot wait to make my first NC order!

But most importantly I just love watching him present .... Heart Smiley Wink Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello, PilatesLover and welcome. Smiley Happy

Hope you enjoy watching Nick. If you haven't tried it yet, I would recommend Nick's Velvet Mesquite Serum, if you're interested.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Respected Contributor

I updated my opening post on this thread with show times for Nick Chavez and a picture.

Regular Contributor

Hi Ladies. I'm back!
I saved my gift card for Nick's visit. Here's what I bought:

VM shampoo and conditioner.
VM hairspray duo
Supersize VM serum
VM grande boost styling spray duo
VM restoring mist duo and
VM body butter duo.

I think I am set with products for a while. I so enjoyed his visit and am excited to try the body butter. As you can tell I absolutely love the velvet mesquite line. My hair has never looked better. Listening to Nick I think I should use 2 to 3 drops of the serum instead of the 1 and a half I have been using since my hair is coarse.

Happy Easter to all. Xoxo
“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Raindrop7 wrote:
Hi Ladies. I'm back!
I saved my gift card for Nick's visit. Here's what I bought:

VM shampoo and conditioner.
VM hairspray duo
Supersize VM serum
VM grande boost styling spray duo
VM restoring mist duo and
VM body butter duo.

I think I am set with products for a while. I so enjoyed his visit and am excited to try the body butter. As you can tell I absolutely love the velvet mesquite line. My hair has never looked better. Listening to Nick I think I should use 2 to 3 drops of the serum instead of the 1 and a half I have been using since my hair is coarse.

Happy Easter to all. Xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~

@Raindrop7,

I am happy you were able to purchase exactly what you waited for.

Any personal stars on the shampoo and conditioner or serum?

We had a  horrific pet loss on the 23rd, so my heart wasn't in the show. I did need ( I believe) a new hair volume hair anything (spray) is needed. Sorry for the not so newsy post, though. 

Super Contributor

Hi ladies,

Happy Easter!  It was nice seeing Nick on QVC this week -- he looked great, and it was nice to see him on hour shows.

@Raindrop7, sounds like you made great use of that gift card!  Enjoy all your new goodies -- I think I need to get the Body Butter myself!  Smiley Happy

NAES, I left you a message on another thread, but sending you hugs and sympathy for your loss.  Smiley Sad

I got to see Nick for a few minutes last weekend when I was in LA, and that man is busier than anyone I know.  As I've mentioned here before, no one works harder than him, and I've seen him do a lot of ladies' hair, and it always looks amazing when they walk out.  He's the best! 

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend -- enjoy!

Janice

Respected Contributor

Raindrop7, congratulations on your Velvet Mesquite haul. Hope you enjoy it.

NAES, I'm very sorry for the loss of your pet. It's sad that our pets don't live as long as us.